Inn

I stand by the gate with The Demon Prince, Jack next to me. I can't wait to get away from him, these feelings are emotionally exhausting me. Is that love?

After realizing this, a sense of relief has just made me feel better. But it's even more worse, I get embarrassed just looking at him, I also check if my appearance is appealing. 

I look up to Jack, "Is my guard going to be strict? Because I want to do normal human activities." My body is stiff, when speaking to him. 

"Don't worry." Jack reassures me, "You won't be allowed anywhere outside the inn."

"What?! I explained I wanted opportunities. I wanted experiences. Did you consider any of that?" I exclaim.

He taps and chin in sarcasm, "No. The only part I care about is protecting you. You don't need experiences. You're an Angel who has traveled to many different places, consider yourself lucky."

"You're horrible. You can't even trust me." I pout.

Jack lowers his body and pinches my cheek, and I squirm.

"Of course I don't trust you. You've disobeyed many of my orders." He tells me, "So your punishment is ... luxurious imprisonment with mortal ghosts who are stuck."

He lets go of my cheek, and I tend to it with my hand.

"Not only did I ensure a strict guard, I ensured he is equipped with many skills. So the Gatekeeper will guide you to the Inn and then the guard will be at the Inn." He instructs me.

I roll my eyes.

"Just to remind you, since it seems like you've forgotten. You're my slave." He emphasizes.

"Not really. 'I'm not yours unless you are mine', is what you were trying to say to me before." I say.

"Don't twist my words. That is for a completely different matter. But physically, you are my property." He smirks, "Have fun. My angel."

Jack swiftly turns around to leave.

Wow. I like someone who treats me so horribly.

"Whatever! That place will be better without you!" I shout back at him, then I just see him wave without turning.

The Gatekeeper chuckles at us, "You get along very well compared to when I first saw both of you together."

I laugh to myself and reminisce, "... That's right."

The Gatekeeper upon the portal and steps in with his body and offers my hand. I held it and I followed him into the portal.

The rush enters my body in a span of a second and we step out, The Gatekeeper is completely composed whereas I am on the floor in exhaustion.

The world around me seems as if it is in Medieval ages. Peaceful and serene with a small village not very far. The house were made from wood and fire was made to warm the villagers up. The people were walking through the wheat grains to harvest. It seems lively.

"World 3085. The land that prides itself on the culture of entertainment and amusement, a mortal world that holds a lot of spiritual energy. There has been an influx in spiritual beings migrating here as it supports their energy. Many demons used to live here, but they possessed many beings, and the people adopted the religion of Christianity which repelled Demons. But before you're arrival to Hell, Jack purged all the Demons here to completely turn the Demon population to null." The Gatekeeper provides me with the quick history lesson.