Defamation

We stand before a massive pile of newspapers stacked on top of the mobile distributor. The factory, making multiple newspapers with the front page with our fabricated story that will restore the reputation that Jack received, the image that allowed him to finally be respected in Hell.

"The Hell Daily had to put this story on the front page, since you pitched such a scoop." I say to Kiryan, "Thank you for helping us."

"It wasn't out of generosity." She responds.

I smile, "I know."

Kiryan sighs and crosses her arms, "Well, this is your last chance to get rid of the story and put it in the eternal flames. Although, Hell Daily would probably try and publish the whole thing again."

"Why would we have such doubts?" Jack hisses and looks to the side.

"The angel's image is at stake here, the story will be carried onto Heaven," Kiryan explains, "But it seems like the story I made previously about you both being in a relationship is false, since you, Prince don't seem that bothered by the idea."

Jack was about to turn his head, and speak as if he was irritated.

I interrupt, "He doesn't have to worry about that, my image is already ruined in Heaven."

Jack then looks to the side again.

It doesn't matter if he's bothered or not, I'm just happy to help him.

"Whatever," Kiryan shrugs, "The newspaper agency will handle the delivery of these stories, you can return with your head held high in a day. As for me, I'd like to receive my permission slip to leave."

She digs into her pocket and takes out a crumpled blank piece of paper and hands it to Jack, Jack takes out a quill and writes 'Kiryan has the permission to travel to any mortal world she desires.' Then he tightens his hand on the quill and pierces it into his arm, I squealed a bit and he blood signed the note.

"Where are you going to go?" I ask her.

"Not sure yet, I am going to ask The Gatekeeper for recommendations." She answers.

I grab her and shake her slightly, "Never. Pick. The. Modern. Ages."

She staggers back and gently lifts my hands off her, "Y-yeah okay ..."

Kiryan seemed excited, and overjoyed. She can't contain the happiness that was overflowing in her. She quickly was on her way to leave, probably because she didn't want to show her face to us.

However, I had a glimpse of her tears falling onto the floor.

I am glad to witness someone, fulfilling their own dream.

"Hey," Jack halts her, "Say bye to Seventy, if you leave unnoticed he'll cry nonstop." 

Kiryan doesn't turn around she just nods, then quickly rushes off.

There was just a silence, only the sound the machines were making to produce the newspaper, I look over to Jack and break the silence, "You have a soft spot for children, don't you?"

Jack is just looking in front of him, with the same blank expression, "... No."

I tilt my head, "But you were kind to that child um- Shuei and you were also considering Seventy's feelings."

Jack doesn't respond, sure- I was pushing him. But I just want him to open up to me, I don't want to learn things about him from other people or myself, I want to hear it all from him.

"S-sorry," I apologize, "I probably went to far."

I shouldn't of tried to push him into talking about his childhood, it was something that wasn't desirable at all, it was tough for him.

"Maybe because ... I just want them to savor being a child?" Jack suggests.

I widen my eyes and swiftly turned my head to the side so I can view his face.

"I don't know how to answer that, because I don't know myself." He adds as he looks to floor and runs his hand through his untamed hair.

"You don't have to answer that." I say and I smile to myself. 

He needs to stop doing that because he looks so ...

"Cute."

"What did you say?" Jack asks calmly then I freak.

"W-what?" I respond, my whole face turns red.

"You said something."

"Did not! You need to get your ears checked. When we leave we're going to an otolaryngologist."

"Idiot, you said cu-"

"I actually said c**nt!"

....

....

....

 "Scratch the otolaryngologist, we're going to make a trip all the way to the eternal flames." Jack responds with his deep and dark tone, he chuckles to himself, and I can see him smiling as well.

I was wrong about him being a pervert, this guy is a psycho.

I found that cute?!

Do I have some unknown kink?!

"Did you get that carried away about throwing away you're image, that you had to call me that?" Jack asks, and he has reverted back to his calm state.

I sigh, "I told you, my image was at the lowest anyway, I could never be seen as a normal angel."

"What are you going to do when you return then?" He asks.

Oh that's right, I am going to someday leave Jack's side and go back to Heaven ...

"... I don't know." I respond.

What am I going to do then? When he's gone?

I turn to Jack, he has not looked at me since in the eye. 

I am sad, but this is beneficial for me, because when I look at him in the eye, I grow weak and this strange feeling overcomes me. 

"Let's just find a place to sleep." He tells me.

Even now, I still feel something.

A/N

I'd like to thank everyone who has read this far, it's been like 2 years? Idk. But you deserve a round of applause, because following a story for like 2 years deserve praise, honestly thank y'all so much. I plan to give it another year (or more), there is so much more planned and the TFA will be going in much deeper story wise. The early chapters pfft those were child play, they were just to show characters and interactions and setting up stuff.

So rest assured, the story will be more interesting and WTF! feelings, exactly like planned 2 years ago. Yes, everything is planned, it ain't a oneshot alright.

This story was meant to go on for a long time, like those shounen jump anime with like 500 episodes. PLUS I HEARD GINTAMA WAS ENDING CRICRICRIIIIIIIIIII i am too attached to that anime tbh.

And Red Velvet's Bad Boy :')))))))))