Hell is Puny

"I did not know my client was that shitty ruler of of the underground until now ..." Hiccup tensely mutters while pacing himself across the room.

"I didn't know he hired you." I add with a deadly smile, "If you're considering cancelling the job, then I have no problem."

Then he starts rubbing his chin, completely ignoring me, "But it makes sense why I received such an immense amount of gold from him, he's a Prince after all! However, I am an assassin, having morals isn't particularly a valuable thing to have. Plus it will be really difficult to hand the gold back or leave with that money, because if the Angel ends up in harm then I will become a fugitive of Heaven and Hell." He continues muttering in a very fast rate until he pauses suddenly.

"Listen here Angel! I am your guard!" He decides, "You shall not leave my sight ever or leave. Understand?"

"No!" I exclaim and stand up, "You're an assassin aren't you? Why were hired for being a guard?"

"Assassin jobs can be universal. Especially if you are an assassin who understand the mortal world best." He answers.

"No. I will not submit!" I resist, "I don't want a guard who reeks of sweat!"

"I also don't want to a guard some entitled, privileged Angel brat!" He argues back, "But there's no helping that!"

I quickly scan the area, "Where's your dragon?"

"Toothless is out in the woods sulking somewhere." He answers, "I told him to go back home but he refused, so he's settling in the forest."

"Cruel." I comment.

"Tell that to people created the hotel policy." He responds.

"Get lost." I frustratingly tell him, "I don't want to talk."

Hiccup narrows his eyes at me, "Great. You talk too much anyway."

I sit. Enduring this painful and tense silence as he awkwardly stands there contemplating what he can do to get himself out of the situation.

Rather I, attempt to formulate an escape plan that would guarantee my freedom and then my other plan can come to fruition.

... Elsa ... Think!

I get off my bed and push the door as Hiccup is confused with this sudden movement, I ignore him. I push the door open and walk down the dark wooden floor to the vast staircase. I tread down it and Hiccup decides to follow me.

I explore the buffet currently taking place where all the apparitions are circling around the food. The only appealing food was the salad in a bowl which was full to the brim, I am pretty starving. I grab a plate and fill it up with salad and sit on a table to enjoy my meal.

Hiccup was towering over me, and his shadow bothered me while I was eating my angel-friendly food.

His stomach started growling.

"Tempting?" I turn to him with a large smirk, "A variety of mortal foods ... chicken, beef, soup and rice."

He suddenly walks over to the buffet grabs a plate and stuffs a mountain of different foods and joins me on the table.

"I can still watch over you while I eat." He says with a grin.

"You lack the formalities of a true guard." I tell him and shove a spoonful of salad into my mouth.

Hiccup shrugs, "You're annoying anyway and you can't do much about it."

I stuff more food in my mouth, and I hold my cheek, "Delicious! It's been so long since I've had proper food!"

"... How long has it been?" Hiccup asks, "Since you know ... been back home."

"A long time." I respond, it has been long to me. Everything we've been through together ... It's felt like an eternity.

"Does the puny Demon want to keep you forever or something?" Hiccup wryly laughs to himself, "That's not possible especially since I know you are the child of that Angel official."

I clench my fists, "I won't leave Hell. Not until I stay in Hell."

He looks at me in complete confusion then comes back to his senses, "They'll drag you to Heaven."

"Whenever I'm so distant from Hell ... physically or mentally .... I have an impulse that eats at me and reminds me I must go there at all costs. It's burning hot but once you're there it's warm. That warmth that attracts you back to it. Yes, Hell is a dangerous place in which no Angel or other being would dare venture ... but I uncovered it's secrets and it's so hard to ever leave. Even being aware of that, it's even more difficult to leave." I pour out my feelings, declaring it out loud makes me feel relieved.

"Hell is hell." He tells me.

"Only I could understand." I say.

Even expressing my feelings in words to someone made me feel more at ease.

"Is Heaven not appealing to you?" Hiccup asks.

"..." I uneasily move in my chair.

Hiccup smiles to himself, "Hell is puny."

A/N

Keep sending those Character Q's. I need to accumulate enough so I have a chapter to release in case I have nothing.

ALSO GUESS WHO POSTED ON YOUTUBE. YES. ME.

After nearly a year I have not posted a proper jelsa edit.

So check it out fam.

Jack in the friendzone>> https://youtu.be/ST7T5BDM-2U