Vol 1. Fallen Legend

Today was the day that a man we thought was a legend fell into hell waiting to be inflamed and become embers.

North Snow was the main person to keep the peace between Angels and Demons and created the rules that we shall live by. 'The Mutual Agreement' between Angels and Demons. He was a legend.

But North Snow was committed of illegal experimenting on Angel Eggs dropping them below into Hell and now nearly every angel believes he is not a true angel.

North Snow will die sooner or later in the Prison of Hell.

And now today they will announce the new 'Re-written Mutual Agreement'.

Every single Angel is gathered in the Holy Hall and my father stands on a pedestal to announce the new rules of angels and demons. My father is the Head of The Angel Council.

"Today you shall live by these rules: Don't ever interact with another Demon, Don't ever go into hell, don't make any contact whatsoever with a Demon, and you shouldn't even see a demon! If you do see a demon in heaven your first instinct is to kill it." My father tells everyone in a serious and stern tone.

These rules were very different compared to the original set of rules. You were allowed to interact with a demon but not in any bad way and you were allowed to visit hell.

"And don't ever fall in love with a demon!" He adds, "A demon influenced our legend to commit such a terrible crime. North Snow did what he did because a Demon he loved told him to do it!"

Snow fell in love with a demon?

Once all the rules were spoken, everyone didn't seem to be effected. Most of the angels haven't even seen a demon.

But North Snow was my close uncle, he would never do such a thing. If he did do what he did he'd have a reasonable excuse. I don't want him to burn to death I want him to live!

After the meeting ends I go up to my father.

"Father, who were the parents of the stolen eggs?" I ask him.

"Are you up to something troublesome again?" He says, raising an eyebrow.

"No. I'm just curious that's all." I say and putting on a forced smile.

"He stole orphan eggs." He answers.

"What happened to the demon he loved?" I ask him.

"She's been put into an eternal fire." He says.

I walk away from him suddenly and fly all the way to my nest. "He can't have been the bad guy!"

Why Orphan Eggs though?

"Watcha thinking about Elsa?" Someone asks and I turn to the nest next door, Anna. Anna is my sister.

"Nothing. I'm just wondering why North would do such a thing." I say to her.

"I know! Now we have the worst rules! I mean- father tells us not to fall in love with a demon. I mean I heard that demons are hot! It's rumoured but the way they are described too ... and you know I like bad boys." Anna says in a trance.

"Ugh. They're already arranging a marriage between you and that smelly angel boy, Kristoff." I say and laugh.

"I don't mind. Kristoff is cute! Anyway why don't you have an arranged marriage? You have so much suitors, and you're like a walking goddess!" She exclaims.

"Thank you but I don't intend in marrying just yet." I tell her, "Plus do you know where dear old Snow's work place was?"

"Huh? He always worked in this place near the Hall ... oh that Archive place." She says.

"Okay thanks." I reply and fly off back to the hall.

The Hall was closed but I carefully snuck inside and into the Archive place. I searched through all his research and he was very keen on 'Demons'. I took a file case called 'Experiment #1'.

I read it briefly:

Not all Demons are cruel. This test will prove it.

Take the Orphan Angel Eggs and lower them into hell. Let's see if any Demon will adopt them.

"He just wanted to prove that Demons can be caring and have a loving nature." I mutter to myself, "He must be mad." I laugh to myself.

"What are you doing breaking in?" Someone asks behind me and I look back to see a Council Member.

Busted Again.

I was taken to a prison cell and slept there for a night then was woken again in the morning. I was taken to court and saw my father there looking at me with shame.

"The Accused: Elsa Arendelle." The woman says, "You have been seen breaking into the Archive Room, Stealing a document and previously you've been misbehaved by talking rudely to several council members."

"Awh boo hoo." I say, irritated.

"That's another example." The woman says and rolls her eyes, "We must come up with a suitable punishment for this young lady."

"Throw her into the Prison of Hell! We don't need impurity in heaven!" One member suggests.

"Maybe we can ..." The woman says.

"No please!" I beg them, "I'll do whatever you want!"

"Oh that's right! We can fulfil the other side of 'The Mutual Agreement' with her." A member says.

"What do you mean?" I ask them.

"When we asked the Demon Royalty permission to re-write the 'Mutual Agreement' they wanted something in exchange." My father says.

"What's that?" I ask him.

"An angel servant." The woman says, "We were just going to wait for a mild convict to send over to them but this is ... brilliant!"

"Huh?! When will I come back?!" I exclaim.

"Until we think you're ready." Father tells me.

"But wait! I'm an angel I'm not allowed to interact with any demon whatsoever!" I shout.

"Starting from today, you are a fallen angel! Not a real angel." Father says and looks down at me with disappointed and disgusted eyes.

The woman comes up to me, "All you have to do is find The Demon Prince and tell him you're his new servant." She says and leaves me.

I shake, I'm afraid. I'm really afraid.

A portal opens below me and I am dragged into it. And I fall into a patch of black concrete.

I hear the wails of the fallen angels and the cackles of the eternal flames.

That is the sound of, hell.

A/N

Did you like it? This is the first supernatural jelsa fanfic I posted! So I'm really excited !