Earthquake

I suddenly panic. I check all my body parts, it seems I've regained all of it back. But I feel weak.

I look around me and I find Jenx on another land she was basically battered.

"Jack!" I call weakly, "Jack!"

I turn around and I saw Jack but he seemed disgusted he looked at his own hands like there was blood on them. It seemed like it worked, he's back. But during my absence Captotrix Jack has caused destruction.

This world has already turned into Hell.

"No ..." I mutter to myself.

What can I do ... to fix this? The thing is I can't do anything.

I see Jenx, she's crawling towards me ... but why? Once she comes to the very edge she yells to me, "Thanks for coming to find me!"

No ... if Jenx crawls over the edge her soul will be stuck in the lava forever.

"No!" I scream, "Don't move!"

Jenx gives me a weak smile and lays on the land, not moving at all.

I've spent so much time in Heaven, but I never got the concept of reality or how unfair everything can be. Although I want to fix this mess, I know I can't do anything, I am powerless, feeling so helpless in the most desperate of situations gives me the worst feeling.

I can feel a slight tremor in the air, I turn around and there he was ... Jack. But he wasn't the normal Jack, I don't expect him to be after what happened.

He was on his knees, covered in debris and blood. He was caught in complete anguish his whole body was trembling, he grasps his hair tightly.

These were one of the situations that I felt like I could do nothing.

I could hear the breaths of Jack, it was like he was hyperventilating. The chaos made in Dunbroch was no doing of a demon ... but The Demon Prince who was deprived of his light. I now have the idea of what power he possesses and why he chooses not to use it.

I don't call out to Jack. I didn't want him to notice that I can see him. Because he would definitely not want me to see him in this state not out of pride but I know he doesn't want to be seen as a monster.

I lay down on the isolated ground. I need to regain energy. Because I can do nothing.

I am just a weak angel. I hate it.

Soon my energy gets taken away, and I become tired and I go to sleep. Stuck on a land surrounded by the naked core of this world I lay in.

...

I awaken for a short while my eyes were half open and I can feel tightness around my body.

"Thank you." I hear.

The voice was cold and shaken, and to warm it up I wrapped my arms around to the owner of the voice. But the owner of the voice was already warm, but I felt cold so I hugged even tighter until the cold but warm soul left my arms.

...

My eyes slowly open, and I get up and rub my eyes, was I half-awake? No it can't be I would never be so bold to hug. I look around me, the destruction was gone. The Dunbroch Hell left, the lava pools were not in sight so were the cracks in the earth. But still, the place looked miserable.

A dark grey ash and sky, dark clouds towered over the dark green grass ...

I was confused, was this a dream?

Suddenly there was zap that burst right in front of me and I stagger back from that force.

"Elsa." Jenx says and forces a smile, "I thought you were an empty soul, but as I thought you're strong."

No. You overestimated me.

"... What happened?" I ask softly.

"I used a powerful magic to undo the appearance of Hell in Dunbroch. But the damage on the people and the land have remained." She tells me.

"Where's Jack?"

"He's resting. I don't think you should visit him, he needs some alone time." She answers.

"I understand." I nod.

I hope, I just hope that he will recover.

Jenx places her hand on my shoulder and suddenly I am pulled into the air and spat right out in Jenx's lair.

The enchanted globe screens the tragedy going off in the kingdom. People are crying and sobbing and many seem injured and a few have unfortunately died.

"The people of Dunbroch thought this was the absolute end but after surviving they thought it was a massive earthquake." Jenx explains.

Merida suddenly shows up on the globe, her eyes were covered in her hand and her palms were catching her tears.

"Jenx take me there." I tell her and she nods and places her hand on my shoulder and teleports me to Merida's location.

Merida was sobbing loudly and I just stood there. Merida stopped sobbing and looked up at me.

"Angel!" She shouts angrily, "It's all yer fault! Yew caused the earthquake!"

Sbe grabs her bow and draws an arrow and the arrow was directly aimed at my heart but it goes through me and she keeps shooting arrows at me until her arm gets sore.

Anything that's a mortal object will go through me since I am a spiritual being.

"Eversince you c'ame 'ere, this massive devastion came to us! What did we ever do to yer?!" She screams at me.

It's true it's my fault. I arrived here and Captotrix Jack was after me.

... Why can't I do anything good for once?

I bow my head and say, "It's my fault, it wasn't intentional but still I should of protected you and kept you safe. But I deserve everything I get."

"Angel, just because somethin' has already 'appened doesn't mean yew can't do yer best! Yer just stand there watching us, hoping that we'll get over this on our own. Yer s'ppose to 'elp us!" Merida shouts but she's more calm.

She's right ... I expect that now that whats happened means I still can't help them. That's true I can't expect them to get it together alone.

But first I must tackle the issue that's bothering me the most ... Jack.

I see Jenx waiting for me.

"Can you take me to Jack?" I ask her.

"Jack is resting now."

"Even so, I want to see him." I tell her firmly.

"He must deal with this alone."

"If he already dealt with this alone that means he would be able to face me." I say.

"He needs more time."

"No Jenx! I want to see him!" I raise my voice.

I realize my mistake and clear my throat and speak again, "Please."

Jenx looks down then faces me and says,

"Jack left. His whereabouts are unkown."

A/N

FOREVER WE ARE YOUNG. Shout out to my ARMYS that are still godamn alive. my heartu is still struggling to function.

A lot of kpop groups are having their comeback around the same time like xisksonwoxoanoenfkskd

Jeonghan cut his hair doaozinsocosnakcocgfdnn

So much more

I. AM. DONE.

Meanwhile in my actual real life with things relating to actual me:

... Nothing interesting.