Kiryan

We went down the stairway, leading to complete darkness, however Seventy seemed to have lit the lantern and a wooden door was in the way.

Seventy tried opening the door but it seemed to have been locked from the inside. He knocked on the door loudly.

"Kiryan! Open the door!" He yelled, but there was no answer.

Seventy looked at us and sighed, "He's probably sleeping, so you should wait here until he wakes up."

"No need." Jack refuses, "I can break it down."

Seventy pulled on Jack's clothing, indicating that would be a bad idea, "No you can't! He can't afford another door!"

It seemed that Jack was swayed by Seventy and held back the urge to break in, and harm Kiryan.

The mood turned into a comfortable silence, and I decide to speak up, "Are you close to Kiryan?"

Seventy taps his chin, deep in thought and comes up with an answer, "I try to get to know him but he's not interested, I just envy him."

I look at him with a confused expression and I tilt my head.

"Everyone in the slums, all just want to survive. But Kiryan, has a dream and that's to be a writer. He wants to make it to Earth and write novels about our spiritual world." Seventy explains with an innocent smile, "I want to learn how to have a dream."

Jack messes up his hair and says, "You're too young to understand."

"Then what's your dream, sir?" He asks.

Jack wryly laughs, "Don't think you're so limited in the slums, even I who is royalty cannot afford dreams."

Seventy looks over to me and tugs my clothes and points to Jack, "Hey. What does he mean by that?"

I transition from looking down at Seventy to look up at Jack, who still avoids my gaze, as I stare at his side view, I decide to answer his question.

"Jack means, even though he is a Prince, it's still hard for him to do what he desires. He has his own obstacles just like you." I explain with an uncomfortable tone and I scratch the back of my neck. 

I see Jack flinch a bit.

"All I asked was what was his dream, I didn't ask for a lesson." Seventy adds.

I tighten my fist and force a smile.

"I can't deal with another brat like you." Jack says in frustration and suddenly grabs his blade and cuts through the door, "I don't have the time for that."

Seventy quickly rushes the opposite way, "If Kiryan asks, I didn't lead you guys here!"

We enter the room, it seemed simple a mattress on the floor and a desk with a lot of paper and a quill followed by a lot of scrunched up paper making this place a huge mess. The floor was dusty and the walls were just bumpy stone. We scan the area and it seemed like Kiryan wasn't there. 

I hear a little trickling noise, and I hurry to the other door and open it up, and see a shower and a naked body bathing in it. I quickly shut the door and I tremble.

Jack calls to me from a distance, "Did you find him?"

"Kiryan doesn't live alone!" I respond, "He has a lady friend."

"What?" Jack joins me.

The door behind me suddenly opens and it was the girl wrapped in the towel, feeling violated. 

"Kiryan is right there, idiot." He says.

"N-no! That's a girl!" I argue pointing at the woman.

The woman finally joins in to say with her deep voice, "You're both right."

We stand there shocked, w-what?

Kiryan has dark brown short pixie hair, with bushy eyebrows and thin lips. She had a natural deep voice and body that was similar to a males ... except those parts.

"Why was Seventy referring you as a male?" I ask her.

"Because I have more balls than anyone here." She straight up answers.

I clear my throat, "Uh okay."

"Balls or no balls, you published that article about us." Jack says, "Pretty crap article, I mean that's what's expected since you're from the Slums. They don't teach you literacy."

"Pfft," Kiryan shakes her head, "I suppose they don't teach you how to become a proper prince who doesn't fool around with an Angel."

"If you don't admit that the article is full of shit, you're done." Jack threatens her.

Kiryan walks over to her mattress and falls onto it, "No can do Prince, I made my promise with the other Prince. You know the one that is more popular."

"Jaspar!" Jack exclaims, "What a nice welcome he had in store for us."

"What did he promise you?" I ask Kiryan.

"Permission to leave Hell and go to a mortal land of my choice." She answers and puts her hands behind her head like she's relaxing.

"I'm not going to permit that, hierarchy wise, I can overrule him so you're not going anywhere unless you say that article is nothing." Jack tells her.

"That's why I am placing my bet on Jaspar to win." 

"You can't trust Jaspar." I emphasize to her, "He broke a promise, and he thought he would get away with it and it resulted in a death."

"I have to, he's my only ticket out of this place." She says.

"No it's not." I disagree, "You can leave without doing bad deeds, like slandering Jack's name. We promise with our souls to let you leave Hell, once you admit that your article is false."

"I can't admit to that, no one will believe that follow up article," She tells us, "They'll think you guys did what you're doing now. Restoring the royalty's image, you need to come up with a story that will prove your innocent."

In a way I know what she means, they'll think we are forcing the writer to debunk it and therefore stick to their beliefs. We need to come up with a bigger and better story.

"I've got one!" 

I suggest the story but I can feel Jack wavering, however Kiryan seems really convinced.

"Don't get too involved." He warns me.

"I'm already in too deep."

Yes, this new story will have to do,

A/N

If Seventy is 70 in spirtual age and 10 in mortal age, how old is Elsa and Jack?

(70)/(x)=10

 x ((70)/(x))=10x

10x=70

10x/10=70/10

x=7

Divide 7 to the spiritual age.  

Jack is 133.

133/7= 19

Elsa is 121

121/7= 17

Or just ask yourself what divided by 70 equals 10 lol.

SO I AM STARTING MY LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL IN 5 DAYS, WHY AM I DREADING BUT PRAISING TO THE LORD I GET TO LEAVE THAT SHIT HOLE IN LESS THAN A YEAR. MY FRIENDS ARE SAYING IT'S SO FAST, AND I'M LIKE TF NO IT'S FELT LIKE CENTURIES.

Also if anyone has tips on sleeping on the actual time is much appreciated.