Energy

"How can I spirit contact Jack?"

"It's not as easy as you think," Jenx says, "There is a whole load of things that can go wrong, Spirit Contacting a Demon has never been done before. Plus Demon's are already a sort of Spirit anyway, but Jack is probably already buried within, so it may be okay."

"What is the worst case scenario?" I ask.

"Well the worst case scenario is that you disappear, you can disappear from being successful or unsuccessful, this is very possible. Demons are not mortals so it will take you more spiritual energy to spirit contact him, as a result, your absolute death." Jenx explains.

"... Can I change this?"

"Elsa, listen up." She says firmly, "There are risks with everything. If you want to avoid as much risks as possible then go ahead, bring my brother to his absolute death."

"I want to perform my very best, so it's more unlikely that I'll disappear." I tell her.

"I see, well all you can do is just do your very best." She responds, "I know Jack can be annoyingly stubborn, and your just a slave. Unless ... you guys have some sort of close relationship?"

Jenx lifts her eyebrow at me and creates a slight smile, while I can hear her very soft chuckles.

"Uh- no. I do not." I reply, as I stiffly maintain my composure.

"Jack is a very demanding master, I think you would be rejoicing if I killed him." She says, "Be glad that he's not here he would be disappointed to hear that."

"Jenx, I just owe him a lot. I want to repay the favor." I tell her softly.

She tilts her head and smiles, "True good deeds committed by a Fallen Angel. How ironic."

I did not know what Jenx meant by that, but she seemed very disgusted under her smile, like she was reminded of the true nature of the Angels.

"Oh that's right, by any chance did Rapunzel come and visit you?" I ask her.

"Ah Rapunzel, I have not seen her. She's probably living her 'Mortal Life' even though she left with her god given abilities." Jenx says, "I could always see in her eyes that she lived a very empty immortal life."

I think Rapunzel's further work after her time serving God is because she was scared and didn't know how to continue on life after.

"Anyway, I think you should be off now. Just get the Spirit Contact over and done with. If you succeed I am sure I will know." Jenx says I smile uneasily.

"Oh and if you really do want to help Jack. Prove that you can defeat anything in your way because if you can't then that means I will have to take matters into my own hands." She adds.

I nod and leave.

So ... I just Spirit Contact him? How? It would be better if he was knocked out at first.

Suddenly something blocks the sunlight for a second. I look up, and I saw the same thing I saw when The Prince and I were attempting to capture The Fallen Angel.

I hear a sharp thump on the ground and I swiftly turn to look behind me.

Oh no.

It's, Hiccup something something and his black as night dragon steed.

"We meet again, Angel. Where is that demon scumbag?" He asks me.

"Oh, you know ... about to destroy ... everything." I say casually not caring what this Hiccup guy had to say.

"Hah! So it is true ... That damn demon caught that Captotrix. I should of trapped him in flames when I got the chance." He says.

"Why are you in Dunbroch?" I ask him.