Jenx

"Dunbroch?" I repeat, "Okay then Gatekeeper I want to go there."

I slowly walk into the portal, as I walk out I can see the ashy blue sky, green grass and the woods.

"Hmm ...?" I mummble to myself, "I need to find someone that knows the exact location of Jenx."

I wander through the thick woods, I can see small spiritual beings bouncing through the tree trunks. This is a land with magic I'm guessing too. The spiritual energy is crazy, maybe that's why Jenx chose to settle in Dunbroch.

"Come back 'ere yer wisp!" Someone yells in a thick accent.

I look around in suprise, and I see a girl with thick curly ginger hair, green flowing dress with a bow and arrow. She had freckles and blue eyes with a pale complexion.

Her eyes were widened, and her mouth slowly dropped.

"My gawd ..." She says, "I've never thought ter see an angel. Or am I 'allucinating?"

"Oh, you can see me?!" I ask in suprise, "You must have the spiritual eye."

She approaches me, "Did you come here ter 'elp meh?"

"Ah, no." I respond, her expression sinks a little bit.

"Well can yer 'elp meh change my fate?" She asks.

I suck in my lips, "Oooh no."

She swerves around me and keeps moving and says, "Then I don't think yer'd be much 'elp."

"I actually came here for you to help me." I say to her, she briefly turns around to me then turns back.

"I'm sorry, I'm desperate. I got me own troubles. I lost 'em wisps 'cause of yer presence. Gee, it'll take me ages to find 'em again." She says, irritated.

"You know, I need help finding someone. Maybe she can help you. She knows everything of realms, kingdoms and worlds." I tell her.

She turns back around again, "Really? Who is this person?"

"Her name is Jenx." I respond.

The girls eyes pop "I 'eard many folk tales about that witch. She is actually real ..." She says.

I laugh nervously, "Anyway, what's your name?"

"I'm Merida." She introduces herself.

"I am Elsa." I say.

"I think Angel suits yer more."

I tiredly sigh.

"So, do you know where Jenx is?" I ask her.

"In most folk tales, they say that Jenx settles among 'em fire falls." She replies.

I immediately think of Hell but soon brush off the very idea.

Merida shows me the way back to her horse, I might be extra weight to the horse slowing it down so I follow her from above.

We made it to the Fire Falls, but there was no fire. It had a cliff edge with sparkly water scattering down. It was pretty.

I join Merida below.

"So where did she settle? Inside or outside the falls?" I ask.

"I'm guessin' the inside. 'Old on lemme try to find an opening." Merida says and she jumps into the water without hesitation and swim finding an entrance.

Jenx must've put more of a seal for her hiding place.

I join Merida who is standing on the edge of the rock.

"Merida, what did they say about Jenx in the folk tales?" I ask.

"Erm, they said that Jenx knew everythin', she hid up in the fire falls. And where she settled had light and dark. I can't really recall the rest." She answers.

"... I will try the top." I say and fly up to the top, I saw a blue glowing circle hovering, it must be spiritual.

"Jenx." I call but nothing happens.

There were numbers were moving around inside the circle with some letters like K, W, R, U.
But the numbers moving around did not touch 2 empty spaces in the circle.

Merida said, light & dark.

Immediately knew what to do.

I dragged numbers and letters together in the two empty spaces.

In the first empty space, K1
Second, K2

Which are the numbers of Heaven & Hell.

The actual circle starts rotating.

"Ay angel! An entrance is showin'!" Merida shouted.

I quickly join her.

We enter in and I heard someone talking from inside.

"The door opened, Key. Greet our guests." I heard a female mature raspy voice.

Suddenly a little angel child ran to us and grinned. He was around 4 in mortal age.

"Hello, my name is Key. I will show you to Jenx." He greeted us and bowed, we followed him in this room full of natural light.

There was a giant map of the whole universe, sticking out from the wall and a large telescope. The room was humongous itself. There was a long wooden desk which ran along the wall facing the window with the light comig through. The floor was made of wooden slats and the wall was just glass.

There were pipes running through the ceiling which gave sort of a steam punk feel.

There was a desk under the map and guest seats across it.

"Have a seat guests." Key tells us, I take a seat and look at Merida and she was ... speechless.

Key ran into another room and the person we were looking for emerged from the room.

Jenx ...

She had black wavy to straight hair, big golden eyes, pink full lips ... she was like a doll. She seemed to be my age but a bit younger. It seemed like beauty ran in the Demon Royalty line.

I was also curious why an angel is settling with her.

She sits down on the grand chair across us and says, "Whoo! This is exciting! I haven't had a visitor in years, I'm guessing it took you long to find me."

I was suprised on how excited she was.

"This place is amazin', anyway I need yer 'elp Jenx the witch .." Merida says.

"I am not a witch. I am a demon." Jenx tells her firmly.

Merida staggers back.

"So, I'd like some payment please first before you recieve my answer. Around 60 gold coins." Jenx says, "If you don't have anything I can recieve, get out."

"What?! I just came 'ere! Please I desperately need yer 'elp!" Merida pleads.

Jenx sits back, "I don't care. But you can sit here and watch real business."

"Jenx please tell me how to cure a Captotrix." I tell her, "I didn't bring any money but please, The Prince has caught the Captotrix and it is affecting him badly."

She rubs her chin, "Okay I will make an exception with the payment. So the best way to get rid of a Captotrix is to kill the victim."

A/N

I needed to post something before I head off to work.

Well before I finish one punch man then I am off to work.