Let's Play

Jack Blaze POV

Deep. He is buried by a quarter. That is my former sane self.

I awaken from my deep slumber, seeking my Angel, who is not in my sight.

I walk through the quiet large halls calling out, "Angel! Get out! I'm awake!"

There was no response and I quickly found myself to be irritated.

I spotted a maid walking to finish an errand I halt her.

"Maid, have you seen that Angel?" I ask her.

The maid shook her head.

"When did you last see her?" I rub my forehead in irritation.

"Cleaning in the palace, your majesty. When you ordered her to clean up the destruction near the front entrance, I have not seen her since." The maid answers.

"Discard in what you are doing now. Search the whole palace for her and same goes with that other maid." I order her and she nods twice as you normally would.

Geez, where is that annoying angel.

I fly away to that tower my sister lived in, the place that the Angel cleaned.

I make my way to the destination, and it does not seem clean before it was in its normal state. After all those steps.

My eyes turn darker a bit and I fly full speed back in complete rage. I make it back to the palace.

"Your majesty," The maids gave a courtesy, "The Angel Servant is not present in the palace."

My eyes turn full black. I swiftly back away from them and address the guards at the front, "Search for the Angel, tell the rest to." I order them in my darkest tone.

I decide to join the search, I slip on my black leather gloves, draping cape and my boots. While the guards and soldiers search all of Hell to find her, I visit the Gatekeeper.

"Hello, Gatekeeper. You know my Angel, have you seen her?" I ask casually.

The Gatekeeper looks lost and says, "Why, yes, I have. She has travelled through my portal."

I tighten my fist, "... How?" I ask softly, tilting my head.

"Your m-majesty, she travelled to another world, under your blood signature." The Gatekeeper says.

...

I wryly laugh, and I keep laughing and The Gatekeeper seems confused.

I lift my head up and smirk, "Don't worry Elsa, you didn't break our agreement. This is an opportunity of fun." I stop laughing then, I turn to my coldest, darkest tone, "So let's play."

The Gatekeeper quivered in fear for a moment, he may be stronger than all of us but I made him forget that.

This is what my future looks like. When I rule, they will feel fear.

And I don't mean just Hell.

I mean everywhere.

A/N

Omg 100 votez so here you go, another chapter even though it is short.