Assassin

"What ... the ...?" I stutter looking at this village in fear.

"The Fallen Angel. Ugh, all of the afterlife will blame us on this." The Prince spits and starts flying around the village searching for the Fallen.

I start to search amongst the chaos but I part ways with The Prince. I spot the Fallen Angel, eating mortal flesh making it gain more power.

What ... do I do? I look around and I can't seem to spot The Prince. I rummage through the satchel and find the Holy Water. I drop it and it hits the top of the Fallen's head, but nothing happens it just grows stronger.

"That's not going to work!" I hear at the other side and see The Prince, "It's still an angel but corrupted, so Holy Water would just strengthen them. Angels cannot die, they can only be contained. The only way to do that is to capture them physically and put them in a flame they won't budge that way." He explains.

The Prince pulls out a blade, it was a pure black blade but it had a red ribbon wrapped around it.

"Elsa, I want you to crush this jar onto the Fallen once I weaken it." He tells me and hands me this jar with a flame lit inside it called 'Fire in a Jar'. Haha what the hell ...?
And he called me Elsa ...? I guess he calls me by my name when he's serious.

The Prince crashes down below and waves his blade at the Fallen and it charges at him, then suddenly a mysterious figure comes swooshing in. It was so fast I couldn't see them quickly, and then the Fallen and The Prince is set alight.

The Prince yells in agony and the Fallen let's out a beast scream and was squirming, the sounds of the screams you hear in hell.

I hurry down below and The Prince is on the ground trying to withhold the pain. I hold out my hand, "Take it!" I tell him. And he grabs my hand and he has a firm grip on it and I pull him out. He looks weak and tattered with ash marks all over him.

"What is this an angel helping out a demon?" Someone says and I look over to see a guy with chocolate brown hair that has some braids, emerald eyes and nice armor he holds his weapon that is still on fire. That must've been the thing that set them on fire. And behind him was his steed, rather a dragon that was black as night.

"Damn you-!" The Prince yells with his cracked voice.

"Who are you?!" I shout at him.

"Me? I just rid all evil and corrupted spirits in the mortal lands." He tells me, "Hiccup the Horrendous Evil Spirit Assassin."

"Whatta name." I say.

"Shut up! My name happens to be feared across all of the afterlife." He shouts, "Anyway, are you in league with this demon?"

"Yes, we so happened to attempt to capture this Fallen who has escaped from Hell. This is not a demon who has come to the mortal realm for wicked intentions but to capture this Fallen, he is the Demon Prince." I explain so formally. Smooth.

"Is that so? Well I guess I'll pardon you. And uh sorry about trapping you into my flames." He says with a witty tone.

"I'll kill you!" The Prince yells still struggling on the floor.

"By the way Hiccup the Horrendous Evil Spirit Assassin, what are you? You don't look like a spirit at all." I say.

"I'm a special mortal. My father fell in love with a Soul Reaper." He tells me.

"Soul Reaper?" I raise an eyebrow, I never knew Reapers and mortals could be together.

Soul Reapers get rid of pure evil spirits and help souls move on to the afterlife by helping them finish their unfinished business. If a soul is left unattended they'll waste space and ponder around for as long as it takes.