Dark Royalty

I stood still in my position. The sounds scared me as much as I thought it would.

There were the trees were naked and looked burnt. Grey smoke from the eternal flames covered the surface and their was no sunlight ... it gloomy. It was like this land was only lit by the moon.

I don't want to see this place in complete darkness.

I start to walk, still shaking.

Demons around me just stared at me rudely like I was immersed myself in manure. I don't blame them though.

Where does The Demon Prince live though? The woman didn't even tell me anything about his location.

I pick up the courage to ask a demon.

"Uh- excuse me." I halt a demon timidly she turns around. She looks unfriendly with her unwelcoming facial expression. "Where can I find The Demon Prince?" I ask, with a shake in my voice.

She suddenly shows my her hand and I jerk back a bit in defense.

"Payment first." She says and her unwelcoming expression turns into a malicious one.

"S-sorry I don't have any gold." I respond nervously.

They are greedy.

But honestly I'm relieved she could've done worse.

"Hmm ... you can pay me with a feather of your wing. They're rare 'round these parts." She tells me and I pluck a feather and hand it to her.

"The Royalties Palace is up on that peak." She says and points all the way up on this mountain.

"Okay thank you." I tell her while I'm tensed up and I fly all the way to the palace.

While looking down I see a lot of conflicts going on between demons. They are all picking fights.

I can't believe North Snow thinks they have a loving nature ... I can't believe I tried to fend for that guy.

I arrive at the palace and two armed demons are protecting it.

"I am Elsa Arendelle I am here to fulfill the other end of the 'Mutual Agreement' by offering my service to the Prince." I formally say and bow.

Smooth.

"Oh it's that angel slave that Blaze was expecting." One of them says.

I lift my head and a Demon Guard guides me to the throne. There was one big throne and two small thrones on the left and right. On the left a demon who looked my age ... 121 years ( I am still young ).

He played around on his throne lying down and he pays attention to me. His golden eyes stare at me then he smirks. He was quite handsome.

"You may leave guard." The Prince dismisses him and the guard scurries away.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"I am the angel, Elsa Arendelle." I introduce my self.

"Who are you?" He repeats himself.

He must've not heard me.

"Elsa Arende-"

"Who are you?" He cuts me off.

"I just to-"

"Wow. I can't believe them! They sent me such a daft slave. You were suppose to answer 'The Prince's servant' .. I don't give a damn what your name is." He says, frustrated ... stroking his forehead.

Rude.

"I am Jack Blaze, The Demon Prince. I am your master if you don't do what I say I will punish you severly." He says.

"What type of punishments?" I ask.
This Prince can't kill me.

"Punishments that involve your body." He says and a smirk grows on his face and he continues, "Now follow me."

I have to live with a Pervert Demon!

I follow him into an extravagant room.

"You'll be sleeping here." He says.

Yes!

Then I look at his hand and he's pointing to a big pillow on the floor. I'm not a pet!

"You'll be sleeping there. My pet Nightmare use to sleep there but he died." He says.

"You've got to be kidding me ..." I mutter.

"What? Don't tell my you were expecting to sleep in my bed." He says and laughs, "Go ahead get use to your new bed."

I sit on the pillow which he calls a bed. He's rotten bastard.

He jumps on his bed. "Slave ..." He calls me.

"Servant." I correct him.

"Same thing. Now fetch me some water." He says.

"Water? Where can I get that?" I ask him.

"In a lake outside my palace." He says. I grab a cup and I scoop the lake water into it and hand it to him.

I wish I could I replace that water with holy water so he can die.

He drinks it, "Now you must remember to lay out my weapons and clothes. Prepare a bath for me and give me a cup of water every 1 and a half hours." He says to me.

"Lay out weapons?" I repeat and raise an eyebrow.

"Oh yes I need them for tomorrow so lay them out. Follow me I'll show you my babies." He says.

Now I know why he's single.

He shows me a room just filled with weapons and armor. I'm enamored and truly outspoken.

"Terrifying right?" He says proudly and looks at me.

"This is ... so awesome!" I squeal and explore the room, "Why do you need weapons?"

"Missions. I have to kill all the rebellious demons hiding in other realms." He says to me.

"What do I do?" I ask him.

"You carry my stuff and just stand there and look pretty." He says to me.

"But I must have something to fend myself with!" I complain.

"I'll provide a dagger for you tomorrow." He says to me.

"Anyway, I'm hungry and thirsty." I tell him.

"Naw my slave is hungry. Okay then I'll feed you after I eat." He says.

The Prince goes back to the dining room and eats delicious food. All he left was bits of meat, bone and rice. He gets a little bowl and he pours his leftovers in it and puts it on the ground.

"Come on cutie eat it!" He says in a mocking voice pointing at the bowl.

I kneel down and I start to eat from the bowl. I am ... starving and desperate so I have no choice.

The Prince was obviously amused laughing his head off. "A two in one I have a slave and a joker!" He jokes to himself and laughs crazily.

Someone please ... rescue me.

A/N

I update fast.

Plus the more votes the more faster I update ... with both books ;)