Identity

Elsa POV

The flaps of the dragon, seamed so seamless, like it flowed with the wind in the atmosphere.

I put my hands in the air and felt DunBroch's sky for a brief moment till we departed from the mortal land.

"Why do you want return to that demon?" Hiccup says, "You could just ditch that fiend."

I don't know myself, he's treated me cruelly, but it was just his way of playing. He's done a lot for me, and provided me with things that an angel would of never experienced.

The narrow mindset I have had of Hell and Demons has diminished and I have so much more understanding of their living.

Jack has never really done anything that harmed me. He wanted me to stay in Heaven because of that Captotrix, but he came back to me?

He's pretty confusing when I think about it ...

"Well ...?" Hiccup disrupts my thought.

I shake my head into consciousness and respond, "I just want to be a better Angel." 

"You're lame." He answers back, then he is suddenly alert and pats Toothless to go lower into ground, and he pulls out a axe-like weapon with fire inflamed all over it, burning hot.

We land into foreign ground.

"Based on current predictions, I can tell your lord is around here, which is pretty close to DunBroch. But I can't track his specific whereabouts because there is something disrupting the atmosphere." Hiccup explains, and I can see Toothless smelling the air trying to pinpoint where he is.

I turn to look at Hiccup whose hand is right in front of my face, with an open palm, suggesting I should give my payment.

"Um ... no!" I exclaim, "We didn't find Jack yet! You can't just leave me in a place I don't even know! You only did half the job!"

"You should've expected that though, I am half Soul Reaper." He responds.

I jerk away his hand, "I'm not giving you anything until we properly find him."

Hiccup sighs and slouches on a large rock, and Toothless gives him a small nudge. He seems like he is drawn to the very end, and can't do much about it. But he can't go, he's my only chance of finding Jack.

I stand in awkward silence for around 10 minutes until I bring up a conversation, "So you're basically half Death God, how does that happen?" I ask.

"Amaaaaazing sex." He responds in a drained voice.

I was just trying to start a conversation, he's even more irritating than Jack.

But then he continues the conversation, "But it's pretty cool way of saying it ... Death God."

"What I meant really was, how did they fall in love? I mean they are completely different." I say.

"Who cares about differences? If you're in love, you're in love. If you care about petty things like that, obviously it will never happen." Hiccup explains and clenches his fists, "People will always say the same things, you just need to ignore them."

I smile, "You're really cool Hiccup. I wish I were more like you." 

His eyes widen.

"Although you can be pretty annoying." I add.

"Says you! You're the one that put me on this opposite of thrilling mission!" Hiccup argues back.

"Anyway! Why can't you track down Jack? I am actually tired of waiting!" I exclaim.

"I told you there are energy levels here, that make me unable to track him down!" He answers, angrily.

"Then track that instead!" I shout, then I pause and suddenly I got a light bulb above my head and change my tone into a serious one, "Track the source of that energy, maybe we can gain hints of his whereabouts. He can't just be ironically in a land that has a weird vibe."

"Good thinking, Angel." He responds, "My Scythe can track that vibration."

He pulls out his 'Scythe' and feels the supposed vibrations from the flames. I don't really know, I don't know much about Soul Reaper equipment.

We hop onto Toothless.

Hiccup steers Toothless to a direct North, taking a proper look from below, the land seems so familiar. It may be Corona.

We approach a building that towers over the sea of trees. And we halt near a small window, and Toothless is hovering over it and decides to land on top of the cone rooftop. Which is unstable.

"It's coming from inside." Hiccup tells me.

"I'll investigate it." I say, "Give me Toothless's tail, I can swing in through the window."

Hiccup tells him exactly what I told him, and I grab onto his spikes of his black tail and I am lowered in the open window.

During the small 1 second time frame I can see Jack, I am definite.

I suddenly panic, and start hitting Toothless's tail indicating I want to go back up.

Oh my god.

What do I say?!

How should I act?!

Should I play it cool?!

Do I tell him my adventure?!

Why am I suddenly so conscious of these things?!

My constant 'hitting the dragon tail' technique didn't work and I end up being a nuisance to Toothless, I get flung into the room.

I topple over maybe, a few furniture pieces. 

It hurt, so bad, ugh.

I stand up and I realize I am in the presence of three people I never thought would I be seeing together.

Jenx's angel child, Flynn the criminal and Jack ...

The thought question replayed ...

How should I act?! 

I sit up and force a smile, and wave.

Then regret my decision and suddenly revert back to my default look.

I was going to cheerfully and brightly say hi, but I sense an intense serious vibe among them, like I ruined something by crashing into the room.

"Umm- hi? How has everyone been?" I greet them awkwardly.