The Gap

I gasp, Jack can't die the whole reason I did this was for him to be saved.

"There must be another way." I say.

Jenx narrowed her eyes and slightly smirked she leans in closer to me and asks, "Who are you to Jack Blaze?"

I hesitated for a bit, I clear my throat then I spoke, "I am his slave."

Jenx lifted an eyebrow, "Jack has his own servants why would he need an angel?" She asks, I was going to answer but she seemed to find the answer herself and gestured a 'nevermind'.

"The Re-Written Agreement I'm guessing. Using an Angel to help out with the exorcisms he performs." Jenx reassures.

"Yes." I confirm.

"That was probably the only change made when the Agreement was released. Angels & Demons never interacted but that agreement made it law." She chuckled to herself.

"Why did you leave?" I ask her.

Jenx answers with a smile, and turns to Merida and says, "You should leave, the wisps are your fate not me."

Merida looks annoyed and looks at me and growls a bit.

"Thanks for your help Merida." I thank her.

"Can't say the same thin' fer yer." Merida snarled, "I would've just normally followed them wisps, all that for nothin'."

Jenx gives her an artificial smile, "At least you know the wisps lead you to your fate." She says softly.

"Yer whatever." Merida mummbles and leaves.

Jenx takes a deep breath and says, "Shall we move on?"

I nod and say, "So ... what's the other way to get rid of the Captotrix?"

"... Way too dangerous. Killing him is the only safest option." Jenx tells me.

"You don't have a problem with Jack dying?" I ask.

"You see this issue involves me, if this Captotrix consumes his light then I am in danger. If he has to die to ensure my safety then so be it." Jenx explains.

"Please, Jenx, please." I plead.

"Ah, you didn't tell me your name." She says.

"I'm Elsa Arendelle." I respond.

Jenx laughs, "Wow. You were sent to serve Jack and you are an Arendelle."

"Please can you continue." I push on.

"Okay, the other way is for you to go inside of Jack." She says.

I fell off the chair.

"I can see Elsa, that you don't have a mind of an angel." She says, "Anyway what I meant was, reminding Jack of the light. Worst case scenario is that you fail at persuading the light, darkness will quickly consume you and then we will all be doomed."

"Okay, I will do so." I say confidentiality.

"Ugh. Listen Elsa, if I ever feel like I want to make an effort, he is threatening everyones life, when it comes to that point, I will kill my brother." She says to me and her pupils turn darker.

I gulp, "Then you'll have to get through me."

Jenx smirks a bit and leans back on her chair, "If you are at fault, you will be responsible for the fall of the worlds and kingdoms."

"Amethyst!" Jenx calls, "I'd like you to fetch a book and record our discussion."

A little angel girl runs in she seemed 9 in mortal age, and she grabbed an empty book placed it at the table and sat with a quill.