Opposite of Hell

I was shocked for a slight second, what gave it away? 

I scoff, "I thought this would be your very first encounter with one."

"No." Jaspar says and steps closer with the barrier being the only thing protecting me, "I met an Angel like you when I was younger. You were both similar in the fact that both were stupid enough to face me. I see she hasn't learnt ..."

I remain silent, glaring at him.

"What she has learnt is unlocking her angel abilities after her Spirit Contact." Jaspar says, "But it's too bad you're still weak."

His hand rests on the barrier then he emits his own aura trying to break through mine, I try to resist with all I can but I get deflected from the tension between the two energies and I lay on the floor in pain.

"I've been training all my life." He tells me, "You've just started exercising you're power. Did you think that aura protecting you was enough?"

He walks to me with his flames ignited in his blood red eyes and pulls my up by my collar. "You're useful to Jack. It seems like Jack has built quite an attachment to you."

Jaspar is up close. I can't do anything else. But do what I know best.

I place my hand on his pale forehead and he looks at me in surprise. I tightly shut my eyes and teleport where I can contact his true spirit.

That was the only way I can get out of that situation.

I open my eyes and I'm suddenly in his memory.

"Daralis Overland." The woman, who I saw in the Overland bar says, "She wed my great-grandfather. Folk were surprised when a beautiful woman who appeared at the brothel for a job. Business was real good, great-granpa fell in love with her as did any other lad that came to buy. Dalaris was a beauty and real mysterious. However, he told me that personality was really rotten, she leeched off men to get what she wanted, didn't get along with the other girls and was self-centered. In other words, a bitch. She married my great grandfather, but she had affairs with many. Everyone caught on about this adultery and blamed her ability to seduce on witchery. They decided the ordeal by water would be the best, she was thrown in the water and sank. She never came back up."

My eyes suddenly open and I see him. Jaspar looking angry. I place my weak force-field up.

"What did you see?!" He yells at me.

"Who is Dalaris?!" I shout back in reply, "Why are you so interested in her?!"

"As if I would consider telling you." He says and breaks through my weak protection once again and chokes me, I squirm and struggle with my hands trying to pry open his. Smoke starts emerging from his hands and I squeeze my nose and cover my hands.

It was no use the smoke made it inside me and I blacked out immediately.

____________________________________________________

Jenx POV

Jack told Flynn to send the message to Heaven about the most anticipated 'duel' between brothers, to determine the 'rightful' king.

However, I insisted to deliver the message myself because I've never been to Heaven. I'd also like to judge it to make comparisons with my homeland so I know that Hell isn't that messed up ... so it assures me in a way. Also, I want to see what type of people executed North Snow.

Barging into Heaven unannounced is not a stupid move, but rather if I do request visiting Heaven, they'll refuse me on the grounds of the 'Re-Written Mutual Agreement' crap they use.