Sleepy Angel

What's coming over me? Why is Hell's heat overcoming me now?

I look over at The Prince, he looks so peaceful resting. And he's quiet.

Gah, this day was so exhausting! When I go back to heaven I'm going to hibernate for a month, I've never been so active in my life.
And this whole experience is also thrilling, I'd have no adventure like this in Heaven ... just balls and gatherings.

Argh! I can't be saying that I somewhat like Hell! It would be such a betrayal to Heaven! Is it okay to have impure thoughts? It's not like I'm saying all this out loud ... right?

I yawn, gah ... so tired.

Jack Blaze (The Prince) POV

Green forests and villagers.

"I sense a great evil spirit among us!" An old woman yells upon the villagers, "It will consume us all! Kill us!"

"Spirits can't kill us!" A young man yells back, "The worse they can do is to possess us!"

The old woman walks up to the young man and says, "Our mortal world will be forced to submit ... to the new world, the new hell."

"Whatever old hag." The young man spits.

"It's a very powerful spirit, don't compare it's abilities with your regular demon!" The old woman warns him.

I arise, "Yes ... indeed. Dark times will be awaiting for you mortals." I rub my hands together and bring out my black blade.

"A new hell will be born."

I jump up in alarm.

I gasp, panting. The whole thing was a dream.

Ah! Thank Father!

... what is this weight on my leg?

I look down

...

Waah! What is she doing?!

Her head was resting on my leg, she was slowly inhaling and exhaling softly. My eyes remain wide open.

Honestly ... what is this angel doing?

My face softens and carefully place my hand on top of her platnium hair.

... so soft.

"You shouldn't be so careless in front of a demon." I tell her as she snoozes, "Idiot angel." I continue patting her head carefully.

Then a zap of light appears in front of me, the brightness clears away and Rapunzel appears.

Rapunzel looks at me with a stone face, assessing me. A slight smile forms, then she bursts out laughing, "BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!"

I look at her at shock and I look down, oh no I'm touching Elsa and she's still on me.

I quickly lift up my hand and push Elsa off me, and she plummets on the rock hard surface.

... she still remains asleep, she's a deep sleeper.

Rapunzel is still laughing her damn hair off, "OH MY GOD! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE HER UP?! YOU HAD TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SITUATION!"

I get tense, "SHUT UP RAPUNZEL! SHE'S THE ONE THAT LATCHED ON ME!"

She stops laughing, wiping off her tears and look at me and smirks, "Heh."

"HOW DARE YOU-! I AM YOUR MASTER!" I yell at her.

"God is my master." She corrects me.

"Whatever." I say pouting, "Anyway, do you have anything? From the incident where I lost control?"

"Jack, you know very much that the darkness inside demons only overpower if you if you are struggling with yourself." She tells me, "I know exactly what it is and so do you. I can't fix you with a simple potion, I can make a temporary one for now but you need to fix your personal problems."

"And what if I don't want to?" I say and Rapunzel looks at me with a disappointed expression.

"Then we all need to pray." She responds and leaves with that zap of light.

I look down at Elsa who is sleeping on the ground, "How can I fix loneliness ...? It's impossible!" I exclaim, "I'm the Demon Prince, it can't be helped. I'll end up like my father."

Elsa moans and moves about over that she says, "You're not lonely ... you have me." She's still asleep.

My eyes widen. I look away, what is she saying? She despises me!

"You ... have me." She repeats.

I crouch down near her.

"But you're nothing. You're just an angel." I respond and cross my arms.

"I'll be by your side." She says and flips over on her stomach and she touches my hand.

My face suddenly softens, I interlock hands with her and I stand up. I lift her up on my back.

"Jack ..." She mutters while she snoozes.

... heavy.

"Let's go home." I tell her.

A/N

Yup another update, this will make up for that giant update gap! Soz about that! I know that feeling you get when you want to read more, but the author hasn't updated in ages. SO FRUSTRATING!!!

So yeah :P