Excorcist

I wake up from the big pillow and I see The Prince is getting ready. Taking his clothes off to replace it with armor.

"Looks like you're having a nice time staring." The Prince says and laughs.

"No way. I don't want to see your ugly body." I spat, I lied it was ... perfect.

He had a perfectly toned body. Abs and torso were just ... even looking at his body made me thought I was sinning. Oh my ... I'm a pervert.

"Hurry up and get ready slave. We are going into a realm of sorcery." He tells me.

"Do you have a comb?" I ask him.

"What?" He says all snappy.

"I need to brush my hair. I'm a lady you should think of me that way." I tell him.

"Use a fork." He answers, "You should solve your own problems, Angel."

"A fork? Ugh you know nothing of females." I say to him.

"Why should I? I am male." He answers stupidly, "Just leave your hair."

He gives me a satchel to carry and we go to a place with another guard, but he's not a demon. He looks like a strong mortal.

A giant steel door is behind the mortal.

"Realm Gatekeeper it is I, The Demon Prince. I wish to go to 'The Corona Realm' with ... what's your name again?" He asks me.

"Elsa Arendelle!" I respond with rage.

"Oh that's right, with Elsa."

"You may go." The Gatekepper declares and opens a door and a portal opens and The Prince and I get sucked in.

We get spitted out of the portal and land into grass.

"The Corona Realm is so full of color!" I say in excitement. 

The Realm was beautiful with forest greens and beautiful bright colors everywhere. It feels so refreshing to be somewhere so bright.

"Ugh." The Prince spits in disgust.

"So how do we find this demon in hiding?" I ask him.

"The demon is probably hiding in someone else's body ... like possessing them." He says, "But I have you."

"What? I'm just carrying your junk!" I shout at him.

"Oh, did I fail to mention you're also bait?" He says.

"Yes." I respond pissed off, "But how exactly am I bait?"

"You'll see. I heard they have a floating lights festival that means more people are gathered. More of a chance to capture our demon." He says.

We walk into the castle of corona brought in many people because of her dancing.

The Prince suddenly pushes me into the crowd. And I look at him confused.

He mouths the words 'Dance'.

I mouth back 'No way!'

Then I hear him say, "Do what I say!"

So I just awkwardly dance ... no one can see me because I'm an angel. No mortal can see me. I look over and The Prince looks amused, laughing.

Ok.

I'll dance so good. You'll step back, demon.

So I start dancing with the flow, so elegantly. I take a glimpse at The Prince and he looks suprised yet I see him red. Why is he red? He should be use to the heat ... he lives in hell!