01

Chapter 1: Blind Date Right After School Starts?

"Everyone, come and see, I just discovered today that our school's post bar actually has a school beauty list! There are also photos!"

As soon as these words came out, the other two people in the dormitory had already gathered together.

Only Su Chen shook his head helplessly, sat at the table, and arranged the iPad in front of him.

"Su Chen, why don't you come and appreciate it? Let me tell you, Liu Yanran, who ranks number one, is so damn good-looking. She's just a sophomore. Tsk tsk tsk, beautiful sister, I love it. .”

"I like this. Look at An Yuexi, who ranks second. Isn't she the sweet girl who stood in the class next to us during the military training today? It's only been a few days, and she's on the school flower list! Su Chen you If you don’t watch it, you’ll be at a loss!”

"Don't look at it, the poor monk has already purified his six faculties." He waved his hand. "You guys, aren't you tired after a day of training?"

"What do you know, we call it alleviating mental fatigue" the roommate complained, and then seemed to react: "You, it can't be that cold?"

Su Chen shrugged, thought for a while, but did not deny it.

"Since I was a child, I really don't seem to have met a girl who makes my heart beat."

! ! ! ?

The three roommates looked at Su Chen in unison.

Su Chen gave the three of them a blank look: "Damn it, I'm not even interested in boys!"

After all, he pulled up the curtain and plugged the earphones into the iPad.

To be honest, he doesn't know why, it seems that since he was a child, he really hasn't met a girl who can make his heart beat.

If I have to say it, it may be that his threshold is too high.

But he can be sure that he absolutely likes girls.

Very contradictory, Su Chen also felt very contradictory.

But this happened to him in real life.

And his abnormal behavior also caused headaches for the family members.

Especially his nosy old mother.

As early as the day when the college entrance examination ended, I urged myself to find a girlfriend.

I'm afraid I'm not interested in girls.

She even wanted to take him on a blind date at one point.

After finally coming to college, I thought I could escape the clutches of my mother.

As a result, I never expected that I had just come to the military training for a few days.

His mother unexpectedly arranged an online blind date for him.

Originally, Su Chen didn't want to participate in life or death, but he couldn't stand the deadly serial phone bombardment of his mother.

In desperation, Su Chen could only agree to his mother to participate in this online blind date, on the condition that his mother would not bother him again in the next week.

"It's worth it to exchange one night of awkward meetings for a week of leisure."

Su Chen sighed.

Then put the headset on.

Checked the curtain again.

After confirming that the other three roommates had returned to their beds and held a mobile phone to enjoy the school beauty rankings, he opened the penguin meeting in the iPad with confidence.

After all, if he dared to let the three guys in the dormitory know about this online blind date.

Based on his understanding of the three of them these days.

It is estimated that tomorrow, all the freshmen in their college will know about this matter.

"It's a blessing, not a curse. It's a disaster that can't be avoided! Fight!"

Su Chen began to enter the room number and password.

At the same time, in a female dormitory.

"Yan Ran, look, look, there's a little beauty among freshman freshmen, and she's directly ranked second on the school flower list. Your number one position is in jeopardy!"

"It's fine if you really surpass it." A beautiful woman with a curvaceous figure sat in front of the table and wiped her wet hair. me."

"Tsk tsk tsk, our Liu University beauty is obviously annoyed by those dog-skin plasters, to be honest, Yanran, the people who chase you can go around the school soon, there are tall, rich and handsome, there are a lot of school girls, you No one is interested? I think that Huang Shaocong from the School of Physical Education is pretty good, he is tall and handsome, and has a good figure. Many girls in our school are fascinated by him!"

Liu Yanran shook her head: "I'm not interested. In fact, I don't care much about looks. I want to find someone with a compatible heart."

"Really, in this era of looking at appearances, Colonel Liu doesn't care about appearance when choosing a spouse for you? Let the boys in our school know this, and I'm afraid many people will feel that they have hope."

Hearing this, Liu Yanran's pretty face froze, and she said, "Ah, maybe I haven't met the kind of boy who makes me fall in love at a glance."

With that said, she climbed onto the bed and put the computer on the small table on the bed.

"I won't chat with you anymore, I have a video meeting with someone tonight."

"Yo Yo Yo, could it be some wild man?"

Liu Yanran smiled and said, "No, it's my best friend, the big sister I told you about before, even though she's a lot older than me, but I get along very well with her."

While talking, she plugged in the earphones to the computer and opened the Penguin meeting in the computer.

Another point, she didn't tell her roommates.

That was the best friend today, who seemed to be introducing her son to her.

Strictly speaking, he is really the wild man that the roommates said!