37

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Qin Aunt Is Back!

"Oh, I see!!!"

"My God, this question can still be done like this!"

"Su Chen big brother, you are too good, aren't you?"

All morning, Su Chen devoted himself to solving various problems for Qin Xuan.

And Qin Xuan, from the aloof girl at the beginning, has a faint tendency to transform into his little fan girl.

His name has also changed from Mr. Su at the beginning to Su Chen big brother today.

"Su Chen big brother, you are too good. There are so many problems that my former tutor had to bring back to think about it before they could figure it out! You actually figured it out just by looking at it!"

Qin Xuan looked at Su Chen with admiration.

She has never met such a powerful tutor.

In just one morning, all the problems she hadn't done in the previous few months were solved.

And also told him a lot of simple and easy-to-use methods.

Some of these methods are even easier than the official reference answers.

This has never been seen in her previous tutors!

The only explanation is that Su Chen's level is far beyond those of his previous teachers!

"It's okay, Xuanxuan, you are also very smart, you can clear up many problems at a glance." Su Chen laughed.

After teaching Qin Xuan for a whole morning, he finally understood why this little girl's tutor wouldn't stay for long.

ADVERTISEMENT

It's really that Qin Xuan is so smart, she is especially savvy in learning.

He is obviously only in the third year of junior high school, but his level of knowledge is not much lower than those of the top three students in high school.

And she has a strong learning ability. After Su Chen taught her a lot of things, she was able to draw inferences immediately.

A proper genius girl.

If Su Chen's logical thinking hadn't been greatly improved, even facing such a talented girl would be crushed by her IQ, and I'm afraid she might not be able to teach her.

"Compared to Su Chen big brother, you are far behind. Su Chen big brother, I feel like you know everything, not only mathematics, but you don't seem to have any shortcomings in other subjects. With your grades, you should have You can directly participate in the competition and recommend it!"

Qin Xuan also raised her own doubts.

Hearing this, Su Chen patted her head.

"Maybe I didn't get the hang of it at that time. I only got the hang of it after college. I suddenly felt that all the previous knowledge had been integrated!"

Qin Xuan's eyes lit up immediately: "Is there really such a thing as enlightenment? Is it possible that I will become as powerful as Su Chen big brother in the future?"

"It will definitely work!" Su Chen comforted her.

But I knew in my heart that unless this little girl also had golden fingers, it would be basically impossible.

After all, what he crushed this little girl was not knowledge, but IQ.

Knowledge may also be improved and expanded through later learning, but things like IQ are basically fixed.

While Su Chen was continuing to teach Qin Xuan.

There was a noise outside.

"Maybe Mom is back!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Qin Xuan said.

"Aunt Qin?" Su Chen said, "I'll go out and say hello to Aunt Qin."

Whether as a tutor or as a junior, Su Chen should go to say hello.

"Then Su Chen big brother, let me go with you!!!"

Xiao Nizi desperately wanted to follow behind Su Chen.

"Just so I can tell mom about asking you to stay and be my teacher!!!"

Obviously, from her expression, it can be seen that she very much hopes that Su Chen can stay as her teacher.

Su Chen didn't refuse either.

The two walked out of the room.

"Mom, Su Chen big brother is here!"

Qin Xuan's room is on the second floor.

As soon as she left the room, she leaned on the railing and said.

Qin Fang's voice also came from below.

"Su Chen is here! Come and show Aunt!"

Su Chen and Qin Xuan went downstairs.

He saw Qin Fang coming out of the kitchen.

Apparently it was a dish that had just been placed and bought.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Hello, Aunt Qin!" Su Chen hurriedly greeted Qin Fang when he saw her.

When Qin Fang saw Su Chen, she was taken aback.

Then he said in surprise, "You are, Su Chen???"

Seeing this, Su Chen nodded: "It's me, Aunt Qin."

"Tsk tsk tsk." Qin Fang looked Su Chen up and down: "It's really a boy's 18th transformation! Now he is really a good-looking talent! When I was a child, I was so small and my face was chubby, and now I have become a Handsome boy!"

People are visual animals, not to mention that Su Chen's appearance has already reached the top ranks. Qin Fang, who had a favorite filter for Su Chen when she was a child, has greatly increased her affection for Su Chen.

Qin Xuan on the side also assisted in a timely manner: "Mom, you are too superficial! Let me tell you, Su Chen big brother is amazing! He is several times stronger than any tutor I have ever seen before!"

Then she felt that something was wrong: "No, it's hundreds of times!"

"Is it so powerful?" Qin Fang covered her mouth and chuckled, "It's rare for you to give such a high evaluation."

"Su Chen, you don't know. The previous tutor was always complained by her that she was not good enough. Finding her a tutor made me so worried!"

"By the way, Mom, Dad seems to have found me a tutor, and he came here today, but because he couldn't compare with Su Chen big brother, so he left." Qin Xuan continued: "I think the tutor, there is One Su Chen big brother is enough, Mom, you must keep Su Chen big brother as my teacher!"

"Ah? Lao Qin is the same!" Qin Fang showed a complaining expression on her face: "I'm really sorry, Su Chen, Lao Qin didn't talk to me before he hired a tutor. I mentioned this to him before. Things, he talked about this kind of thing to make me worry about it, he didn't bother to take care of it, so I decided on my own, but he still went to find a tutor later, and it hit me."

She smiled apologetically at Su Chen: "It's really Aunt, I didn't think carefully, sorry, sorry."

She didn't know about it either. After all, Lao Qin of their family knew how to make money and spoil her daughter on weekdays. She seldom worried about other things in the family, and she was always busy with the education of her two daughters.

Who knows why this time he hired a tutor for Xuanxuan on a whim, and even bumped into Su Chen.

Those who don't know may think that their family doesn't understand etiquette!

Shopping around is not the case! Besides, he is still the son of his good friend!