04

Chapter 4: Enthusiastic School Flowers

"Then Su Chen, let's just talk about it! Tomorrow night you have dinner, around 6:30, we will meet at the central square, and then I will take you to make a set meal!"

After Zhou Han left.

Su Chen didn't have much interest in continuing the chat with Liu Yanran.

So after chatting with Liu Yanran for a while, she shirked that there was something wrong with her.

Although Liu Yanran felt a little regretful, she bid farewell to Su Chen very understandingly.

Just before saying goodbye, I made an appointment with Su Chen to take their dormitory to do a set meal tomorrow.

Su Chen didn't think too much about this matter.

After all, a freshman like him is definitely not as familiar with the school as a sophomore like Liu Yanran.

It would be more convenient if she had it with her.

So it was logical to agree.

The only thing that makes him feel a little strange is that.

This senior Liu Yanran seems to be a little too enthusiastic.

"Is it because of my mother's face?"

"Or is she just like that?"

Su Chen shook his head.

He wasn't interested anyway.

In comparison.

He was even more curious about the mechanical voice.

Just now, could it be that he was hallucinating?

He turned off the iPad and went to the mirror.

I had to look at myself carefully.

"No change? Didn't you say that your charm has increased by a thousand? Is it really an auditory hallucination? The sequelae of reading too many novels?"

Su Chen, who reads many online novels on weekdays, really thought at that moment that he was going to have the legendary golden finger.

Now it seems that there may be auditory hallucinations.

Thinking of this, he shook his head and smiled wryly.

"Let's go to bed early, and we have to get up early for military training tomorrow."

"Brothers, I turned off the lights, and I have to get up early tomorrow."

"Okay!"

"I want to rest early, please, Brother Chen."

"Good night, brothers, I'll sleep first as a respect."

After turning off the light, Su Chen quickly returned to bed.

Because of a day of training, he fell into a deep sleep as soon as his head touched the pillow.

No one noticed.

Not long after Su Chen fell asleep.

His face began to glow faintly, followed by his whole body.

The fluorescence is very faint, so faint that it is barely visible in the dark dormitory.

At the same time that Su Chen fell asleep in this dormitory.

On the other side, the girls' dormitory where Liu Yanran was.

"Yan Ran, what are you doing?"

The other three people in the dormitory looked at Liu Yanran who suddenly got up from the bed and turned around in the closet, and immediately looked at each other in blank dismay.

"I, I'll see what I'm wearing tomorrow."

As she spoke, she also picked up a white dress, and went to the mirror to make gestures.

While making gestures, he said, "How about my dress?"

The expressions of the other three people in the dormitory became more and more strange.

"Liu Daxiao, what activities do you have tomorrow?"

"That's right, Yanran, don't you usually dress casually, today, why do you think of choosing tomorrow's clothes?"

"Yeah, that's weird, Yan Ran, you, don't tell me you're going to have a tryst with a certain man tomorrow? Is it the one from the School of Physical Education, or the one from the School of Aircraft!?"

The ridicule from her roommate made Liu Yanran unable to choose clothes with peace of mind, so she had no choice but to put away the clothes quickly.

While receiving it, he explained with no money here: "What are you talking about, I, I just want to choose the clothes I will wear tomorrow, so as to save myself a headache when I wake up tomorrow morning."

"Really?"

The other three people in the dormitory obviously didn't believe it.

Liu Yanran climbed onto the bed as if fleeing.

Lying in bed.

A pretty face didn't know when it became a little hot.

The ears have already turned red.

She tried hard to calm down her restless heart.

But I don't know why.

But there is always a figure in front of him, lingering.

Ruined.

Mom, I seem to be really in love!

And at the same time Liu Yanran was trying to calm down.

Wen Qing, who lives in the bed next to Liu Yanran, silently took out her mobile phone and started sending messages.

Wen Qing: Handsome Huang, Yanran seems to know what you're going to do tomorrow! ? /cover your mouth and laugh/

Huang Shaocong: What! ? My actions are quite secretive! How did Yanran know? ?

Wen Qing: I'm not sure about that, I just know that tonight Yanran suddenly got up from the bed to pick out the clothes that will be posted tomorrow, and what she took was the same white skirt that you both wore when you were the host together .

Warmth: think about it, if she didn't know your actions tomorrow, would she be like this? Let me tell you, Yanran has never been like this before!

Huang Shaocong: Really! ! ! ! ?

Wen Qing: Then there can be fakes! ? Anyway, I have never seen Yanran so abnormal! You are still the handsome Huang Da, so many rich and handsome school girls like us Yanran, we all turn a blind eye to Yanran, but you are the only one who pays attention to you, you are too big!

Huang Shaocong: This! ! ? Hahahahaha, thanks to you, Miss Wen, if this thing really happens, I invite all of you to eat western food in the dormitory! The best in Shanghai! By the way, thank you Miss Wen for your news.

【You initiated a transfer: 5000.00】

Wen Qing: You, I'm sorry, it's a little effort.

Huang Shaocong: Miss Wen, what you said is a little effort, but for me, it is great news, accept it quickly, and after it is done, there will be great thanks!

Wen Qing looked at her phone, and tapped to collect money.

Satisfied, he turned over and clicked on a certain treasure.