77

Chapter 77: Take Two Little Sisters Out To Play!

Sitting on the sofa on the first floor of Rutian Chain Hotel.

Su Chen is still in that old outfit.

Mask and sunglasses.

As for what he was wearing, it seemed a little more casual.

After all, Su Chen wasn't going to attend any important occasion, but just took his two younger sisters out for fun, so naturally, he didn't need to dress so grandly.

"There's been a lot going on recently."

On the sofa, Su Chen said to himself.

He narrowed his eyes slightly.

Follow the information in your mind.

It is estimated that in a few days, the cooldown period for understanding God's will will be up.

At that time, I don't know what kind of future information will be obtained.

Just thinking about it.

Two voices have already entered the ears.

"Brother Su Chen!"

Su Chen looked up.

Only two figures came into view.

One is quite mature and has a hot body.

A youthful, beautiful, lively and lovely.

It was Mu Yaya and Ouyang Lingshan.

The moment the two of them saw Su Chen, they both had joy on their faces.

And Su Chen was a little surprised when he saw the two of them.

Naturally, he could see that the two women seemed to have been well-dressed. Compared with the two of them, he seemed a little too casual.

Shaking his head helplessly, he joked, "I almost couldn't recognize you, two beauties."

I heard Su Chen's half-praiseful words.

Mu Yaya suddenly felt that it was worthwhile for her to buy a new dress yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT

And Ouyang Lingshan felt sweet in her heart.

For little beauties like Mu Yaya and Ouyang Lingshan who have been praised since childhood.

The compliments of ordinary people are actually immune to them.

But those who praised them in front of them were not ordinary people.

It's Su Chen.

Naturally, Mu Yaya didn't need to say anything.

As for Ouyang Lingshan, although she complained that Mu Yaya was too superficial, she said she liked Su Chen before she fully understood her.

But why doesn't she have a good impression of Su Chen?

They are both at the age of first love.

Meet Su Chen, a nearly perfect male god-level figure.

Which girl can restrain her heartbeat?

It is said that when you are young, don't meet someone who is too amazing.

But for Mu Yaya and Ouyang Lingshan, they seem to have met each other.

"Brother Su Chen, you too!" Mu Yaya smiled.

Ouyang Lingshan also nodded: "That's right, brother Su Chen, if you go to our school, there will probably be many girls standing by the windows at the door of the classroom every day after class!"