31

Chapter 31: Strange An Yuexi!

"Yes! Of course you can!!!"

Su Chen hasn't spoken yet.

It was the three roommates Wang Xin who answered for him first.

All three eyes lit up.

Pushing Su Chen behind frantically.

Su Chen was a little confused.

Pushed by the three of them, they also came to An Yuexi.

"OK."

He did not reject An Yuexi.

Then follow An Yuexi and walk towards the other side.

Watching the leaving figures of Su Chen and An Yuexi.

The three who stayed in place became excited.

"I'll go, one pick eight, one pick eight!!!"

Wang Xin cried out excitedly.

Chen Chi was also a little excited: "Brother Chen is worthy of being Brother Chen, even Sister An can't escape!"

"Tsk tsk tsk, don't the boys in class 421 cry to death?" Wang Jianqiang looked at the boys in class 421 with pity.

Obviously, many boys in class 421 also noticed this scene.

All of them suddenly looked like their own mothers had died.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Bastard!!! Even sister An is not spared! Is there any reason for this?!?"

"That's right, I'm crying, we won't leave any of this f*cking thing! Doesn't this guy f---ing want to have a harem in our class?"

"It's not something he can do as long as he wants. Didn't you see the reaction of the girls in our class? It's just short of that bastard Su Chen nodding! But I never expected that Miss An was also caught by this guy I was blinded, and my heart hurts."

"Brother Kai, what's the matter with this, sister An?"

"What are you thinking about, Yuexi might be looking for Su Chen for something, maybe it's something, don't think about it too much, Yuexi likes guys who are slightly fatter, and she's not interested in Su Chen. "

When Zhang Kai said this, he probably didn't even believe it himself.

An Yuexi didn't know Su Chen before, and they didn't have overlapping jobs, so what could happen?

But now, they can only comfort themselves like this.

On Su Chen's side, he and An Yuexi have come to a sparsely populated place.

"Student Su Chen, you played really well just now, you must have practiced hard for a while, right?"

An Yuexi spoke first.

Su Chen heard that, but he was a little embarrassed: "Well, it's not very hard, is it?"

Shouldn't it be a long time?

An Yuexi said: "Student Su Chen, you are so humble."

"By the way, I would like to ask, can I add your contact information? There were too many people just now, I am a little embarrassed."

Hearing this, Su Chen nodded, "Of course."

He pulls out his phone.

And An Yuexi also took out her phone and scanned it.

ADVERTISEMENT

not a crybaby

Request to add you as a friend!

Not a crybaby?

Seeing the name An Yuexi, Su Chen smiled.

An Yuexi was keenly aware of Su Chen's reaction, the corners of her mouth raised slightly, her eyebrows and eyes curved: "What's the matter, Su Chen, is there something wrong with my WeChat name?"

Su Chen shook his head: "No, it's just that I was thinking, student An Yuexi, did you choose this name because you love to cry?"

An Yuexi said: "Call me Yuexi directly, or, you can also call me An An, I will also call you Su Chen directly."

She smiled slightly, and then replied: "Yes, when I was young, I was cute and cried, but it was annoying, and no one wanted to take me to play."

Su Chen frowned upon hearing this, and then said, "Then you must have been very lonely when you were young, right?"

An Yuexi shook her head: "It's actually okay, at least there are still people who don't dislike me and are willing to take me to play. By the way, Su Chen, did you have a crybaby friend like me when you were young?"

Hearing this, Su Chen was taken aback, and began to recall.

Is there?

For some reason, when he deliberately recalled this, it always felt like a cloud of fog.

But he also faintly felt that there seemed to be such a person.

"Su big brother, Su big brother..."

Su Chen pressed his head abruptly.

Seeing this, An Yuexi looked at him anxiously and concernedly: "What's wrong? Are you all right?"

"It's okay." Su Chen waved his hand, then smiled and said, "I don't seem to remember it, but there should be some, who didn't have one or two friends who liked to cry when they were young?"

ADVERTISEMENT

An Yuexi seemed to have thought of something, her expression was a little gloomy, and then she quickly recovered.

Looking at Su Chen with a sweet smile.

"Can you tell me about your childhood?"

It was already late when Su Chen returned to the dormitory.

As soon as he came back, the three roommates surrounded him with smiles.

"Brother Chen, what is Sister An looking for you? Could it be to confess her love to you?" Wang Xin smiled.

Chen Chi also had a smirk on his face: "I think it's possible. No wonder Miss An didn't come to ask Brother Chen for WeChat. Feelings are the big trick here!"

Wang Jianqiang: "Tell me about Brother Chen!"

Su Chen gave them a blank look, and said, "What are you thinking about? It's nothing. They just asked me for a WeChat account, and then we chatted for a while."

"Really!?" The three obviously didn't believe it.

Su Chen shrugged, expressing whether you believe it or not.

Immediately get ready to take a towel and take a shower.

To be honest, he was also a little strange, An Yuexi really just asked him for a WeChat, and then chatted with him.

The only weird thing is.

She seems to be very interested in what happened when she was a child?

After taking a shower, I just went back to the bedroom.

I heard the voice of the boss called by Wang Xin.

"Brother Chen, you dominate the screen again!!!".