47

Chapter 47: Battle Of Hundred Regiments!

"Su Chen, hurry up! Don't keep Goddess Liu waiting!"

"That's right, brother Chen, later, it's too late for breakfast later!"

"Hurry up, Brother Chen!"

The three people in the dormitory kept urging Su Chen.

Su Chen gave the three of them a blank look: "I know, I know!"

He is still washing his face.

However, the three of Wang Xin had already washed up and were waiting for Su Chen.

Speaking of which, the reason why these three people are so active is because after the military training was completely over yesterday, Su Chen told the three of them that Liu Yanran might take the four of them to join the clubs, and by the way, he would introduce them to the various clubs. road.

After hearing the news, the three guys excitedly got up early this morning and started dressing themselves.

According to them, even if they have no chance with Goddess Liu, at least they can get a better impression in front of Goddess Liu.

Going back, Goddess Liu will introduce them to them again, and there is hope that they will get out of the order directly.

Only Su Chen was relatively calm, and he didn't go to bed until late last night, so he was the last one to wake up.

All three were done, and he was just getting out of bed.

And looking at Su Chen who was still washing and changing clothes slowly.

ADVERTISEMENT

The three of Wang Xin chatted quietly.

"Brothers, it is said that our school's hundred-regiment battle is full of flowers, and the program is very exciting." Wang Jianqiang said excitedly.

"That's not true. Our school's Hundred Regiments Battle is notoriously exciting. Many associations try their best to recruit new students. The school also supports this aspect. Every year, the Hundred Regiments Battle It's like a garden party, and many other schools will come to play!" Chen Chi is worthy of being the head of intelligence.

Wang Xin gave the two of them a blank look: "I said you two, why are you focusing on this place? Aren't you curious why Goddess Liu is with us this time, and she said she would introduce those clubs for us? "

Hearing what Wang Xin said, the two quickly got back to the topic.

Chen Chi took the lead and said: "You also noticed it, and I also felt that something was wrong. Didn't you notice it? The previous broadband operation, and this hundred-regiment battle, it seems that Goddess Liu and Su Chen said they would go with us !"

"Not only that!" Wang Jianqiang also interjected at this moment: "Recall carefully, during the military training before, all three of us took the initiative to add Goddess Liu's WeChat, but Su Chen looked like Goddess Liu took the initiative to add His WeChat."

"Heroes see the same thing!" Wang Xin's eyes lit up: "You think, Goddess Liu is not interested in our Brother Chen, right!?"

"I think it's possible!" Chen Chi nodded in agreement.

Wang Jianqiang also nodded in agreement.

"Tsk tsk tsk, our brother Chen is too good. Not only did he become a new male god just after entering university, but now even Liu Nu Shendu secretly agrees with him! What the hell, if it happens, we must blackmail him." Huge!" Wang Xin said.

"That's not true! But our brother Chen is excellent. Hey, when Brother Chen first appeared on the confession wall, I thought I could do it too." Chen Chi said: "But when he showed his eight-pack abs, I can do it too It has become unmatched, and when he finished playing the guitar at the social gathering later, I knew that this guy is not human and cannot be compared with him!"

"Fat and water don't flow to outsiders' fields. Instead of watching Goddess Liu fall into the hands of others, why don't we match Goddess Liu and Brother Chen? What do you think?" Wang Xin began to come up with ideas.

"I think it's okay, Brother Chen won't be bleeding a lot!?" Chen Chi showed a treacherous smile.

Although the goddess is hopeless, after all, a friend's wife can't be bullied, but this big meal can still be looked forward to!

Wang Jianqiang on the side also spoke at this time: "You have been discussing Goddess Liu, but do you still remember that Sister An also seems to have a good impression of Brother Chen?"

As soon as these words came out, the other two also reacted.

ADVERTISEMENT

The three of them looked at each other, and suddenly felt an inexplicable sadness pervading.

Su Gou is a real dog! Two f*cking goddesses, not one of them will be left behind!

Although they have no chance in 99% of cases, it does not prevent them from scolding Su Chen in their hearts at this moment.

It just so happened that Su Chen had sorted out his appearance at this time.

Look at the three of them.

"I'm almost there, ready to go."

Su Chen said: "Senior Liu and I have an appointment at ten o'clock in the morning, let's have breakfast, it should be almost there."

It's nine o'clock now, a few people have breakfast, and then go there for a little stroll, it should be almost the same.

"Okay, it's all very good for Brother Chen!"

The three said in unison.

Looking at the three people with strange faces.

Su Chen frowned: "What were you talking about just now? Why do you three feel a little weird?"

"Nothing nothing!"

The three denied it.

Su Chen shrugged helplessly, but didn't delve into it.

Picking up the phone, he was ready to have breakfast with the three of them.

But just got the phone.

ADVERTISEMENT

A text message appeared on the phone.

Liu Yan: Su Chen Su Chen, are you there?

Su Chen: Well, yes, what's the matter?

Liu Yan: Su Chen, if I remember correctly, you should have studied at a university in Shanghai, right?

Su Chen: Well, yes.

This Liu Yan was Su Chen's classmate in high school.

Su Chen remembered that she should have passed the exam in Shanghai as well, and she seemed to have posted a special post on Moments to celebrate.

However, unlike Su Chen, she studied in one of the three colleges in Shanghai, while the Shanghai University that Su Chen studied in is one of the top universities in Longwu Kingdom.

Seeing the message from Liu Yan, Su Chen frowned.

He didn't know why Liu Yan suddenly came to him.

After all, he and Liu Yan should belong to the kind of people who have no intersection in the whole high school. During the three years of high school, the two of them may not speak more than ten sentences in private.

It can be said that they are really not familiar with each other, it is just a relationship between classmates.

"Brother Chen! Hurry up!"

"Oh, here we come!"

Su Chen was just about to turn off his phone and catch up with his roommate.

However, Liu Yan sent a location.

It is the gate of Shanghai University! !