18

Chapter Eighteen: Little Fatty, Long Time No See!

Outside the gate of Shanghai University.

A young man in casual attire, who was fairly stylish, was playing with his mobile phone while looking at the people going out at the school gate from time to time.

"I have to say that the quality of the girls from Shanghai University is indeed much higher than the girls from our school. Eight out of ten are my favorites. Hey, I knew that when I applied for Shanghai University, not only can I get along with the little fat man In a school, there are so many high-quality girls."

Zhang Tianyang curled his lips and complained.

The school he was in was a normal school. Although the number of girls was more than that of Shanghai University, the quality was much worse.

Now seeing that there are so many high-quality girls in the Shanghai university where Su Chen works, I immediately regret it.

"Why hasn't the little fat man come yet?"

While regretting, he still didn't forget to look at his phone.

It was less than ten minutes before his appointment with Su Chen.

But now Su Chen didn't even see a person.

I sent him a message and he said it was coming soon.

But as we all know, what most people say is almost there may actually just be out the door.

"The little fat man may not even recognize me when he sees me, right?"

A little bored waiting, Zhang Tianyang simply looked at the mirror of the electric car next to him.

It has to be said that the him now and the him when he was a child are already completely different.

When he was young, because of his good nutrition, especially the grandma and grandpa at home, he always liked to take him to eat all kinds of delicious food, which caused him to become a little chubby directly.

But as I got older, I gradually became aware of my own weight problems.

So after a few painful rejections, he managed to lose weight.

It became what it is today.

Now, although he can't be said to be very handsome, at least his facial features are correct, and with his thin body, he can faintly see a few abdominal muscles.

Not to mention anything else, at least they are quite popular in their school.

This is also one of the reasons why he couldn't wait to come and play with Su Chen as soon as he learned that Su Chen had also passed the exam in Shanghai.

Thinking of Su Chen's jaw dropping in surprise when he saw him, Zhang Tianyang felt overwhelmed with satisfaction.

For this reason, Mingming made an appointment with Su Chen to meet at 5:30, but he was half an hour early.

"I don't know if the little fat man is still so fat, or he is just like me. He has changed a lot."

Zhang Tianyang thought about it, but shook his head, and said to himself: "Even if there is a change, it shouldn't be as big as I have changed."

He didn't think that Su Chen would become like him, or in other words, subconsciously, he didn't want Su Chen to become thinner and more handsome like him.

Otherwise, how could he show off his sense of superiority in front of Su Chen.

Humans are always a little selfish.

Even though he and Su Chen are old friends, but friends are still friends, and the refit ratio still has to pretend.

Just thinking about how Su Chen would see him later, Zhang Tianyang's eyes suddenly stopped not far away.

Not far away, a fat man in a plaid shirt was holding a mobile phone, looking around, obviously waiting for someone.

Seeing this scene, Zhang Tianyang's eyes lit up immediately, and he ran towards the fat man.

"Little Fatty, I'm finally waiting for you!" Zhang Tianyang quickly came to the fatty.

Seeing that Zhang Tianyang seemed to be talking to him, the fat man looked puzzled: "You are?"

Seeing Fatty's appearance, Zhang Tianyang suddenly felt that it was worth waiting for so long, and he said, "I knew you wouldn't recognize me, I'm Zhang Tianyang!"

As he spoke, he patted the fat man on the shoulder: "Speaking of which, we haven't seen each other for more than ten years. How about it? Were you surprised when you saw me, and you almost didn't recognize me?"

Immediately, without waiting for the fat man to reply, he continued: "Hey, you haven't changed at all, you are still as fat as when you were a child, tsk tsk tsk, look at this belly."

He also pinched the fat man's stomach.

"I said you, you have to lose weight, you, if you look like this, no girl will like you by then."

"Look at me, I look like this, it's completely different."

As he spoke, he gestured to himself.

"Little Fatty, let me tell you, after I lost weight, I realized how active girls are. When I just came out, there was a girl on the road who asked me for my contact information. This kind of treatment was still a girl before me. When I was a little fat man, I never experienced that."

"Little fat man, are you not moved at all?"

A series of words were fired like cannonballs.

The fat man frowned more and more.

"Sorry, did you admit the wrong person?"

Zhang Tianyang smiled when he heard the words: "Impossible, with your figure, how could I admit a mistake, but you, could it be because I have changed too much that I can't recognize me? I am Zhang Tianyang!"

"We were classmates from the first grade to the fifth grade in elementary school. They even named us Fatty Shuangsha. We were in the same class at the beginning when we were in junior high school. After you transferred back, we gradually lost contact. Did you forget? I am Zhang Tianyang!"

The more he spoke, the louder Zhang Tianyang's voice became.

And just as his voice fell.

A magnetic voice sounded from behind him.

"Little Fatty, long time no see."