25

Chapter 25: Unraveling The Cocoon, Friendship Is Coming!

After focusing on his mother, Su Chen was surprised to find that some explanations seemed to make sense.

According to his understanding of cheating, since it is detected that someone is bragging, then he will be given corresponding changes.

Then this bragging and changing content, will it also be related.

That being the case, as soon as his mother asked him to work as a tutor at Qin Aunt's house, he acquired the talent of photographic memory and his logical thinking was greatly improved.

This is too much of a coincidence.

If it is my mother who exaggerates to sell him in front of others, then everything seems reasonable.

It is precisely because his mother wants to introduce him to others as a tutor, so he is bound to brag about his studies, which is also his mother's usual routine.

In this way, the golden finger will change accordingly.

Everything is in order!

Things gradually became clear in Su Chen's eyes.

All he had left now was to test his conjecture.

However, it is probably not feasible to ask my mother in person.

Knowing the mother is like a son.

As the son whose mother has been with him day and night for nearly twenty years, he really knows his mother's temperament very well.

Unless there is iron-like evidence in front of her old man, the old man will never admit it.

Now even if Su Chen asks his mother, his mother will never admit that she was bragging when she sold him.

It's better to wait for the next time the mechanical sound sounds again, and then verify it from my mother.

Su Chen would not directly ask if Goldfinger is with his mother.

That kind of risk is too great. First of all, there is a great possibility of the existence of cheating fingers that his mother does not know, which also means that the consequences of exposing the cheating fingers to his mother are very unknown.

After all, even if there were no consequences, it would not be of great benefit to Su Chen, and once something changed, it would be fine if the golden finger disappeared. If it caused any accident between him and his mother, it would be regrettable up.

Su Chen has also read a lot of novels, and he is quite familiar with the mechanism that the host will be obliterated when the cheat finger is exposed in the novel.

So he wouldn't do that, he wouldn't gamble his own safety and that of his mother.

shook his head.

I have to say that since the improvement of logical thinking, things that I couldn't understand before, I can think about it clearly at once.

The only thing Su Chen needs to do now is to wait for the next golden finger to appear.

After staying in the library until the afternoon, Su Chen finally returned to the dormitory.

As soon as he came back, he saw that the three roommates, Wang Xin, had already started to dress up flamboyantly.

At this time, Su Chen remembered that today seemed to be a friendship between his class and Class 421 of Xingong.

"Brother Chen, you're back. You're too busy. After taking a break, you actually went to study."

The three in the dormitory condemned Su Chen while dressing up.

Su Chen laughed: "I won't go tomorrow."

He tossed his schoolbag onto the chair.

"Tsk tsk tsk, everyone is so handsomely dressed."

He looked at the three of them.

Wang Xin chuckled: "That's not true. I have learned about it specifically. There are eight girls in class 421, three or four of whom are good-looking, and there is a second school belle, An Yuexi. This must not be taken care of." Treat yourself?"

"That's right, brothers, let's see tonight!" Wang Jianqiang also agreed.

Chen Chi said while dressing himself up: "Brother Chen, don't go messing with hairstyles. I have friends who are also in class 421. I heard from them that their boys have already discussed it in private. The first target of the fire is you. The first task is to never let you abduct their school belle An Yuexi, and the second task is to never let you abduct other girls."

He can be regarded as the most well-informed one in their dormitory, so the accuracy of this news can basically be guaranteed.

Su Chen smiled wryly, is this the pain after becoming a male god?

"Can't they?"

Chen Chi said with a smile: "That's too much for Brother Chen. I heard from them that there are only eight girls in their class. When choosing which class to have a friendship with, they made a special vote. As a result, all eight girls voted for us." Ben, it is said that it is because of you, you said they will not."

As they said that, the three of them looked at Su Chen with pity.

Su Chen said: "Um, what is the main purpose of this friendship?"

Wang Xindao: "Actually, it's nothing. The main thing is that everyone gets together, eats some snacks, plays some games and so on. In the middle of the way, they may also perform talents and so on. In fact, these are all processes, and the ultimate goal is to promote the two sides. Brother Chen, you know how to communicate between boys and girls in a class."

Chen Chi said with a smile: "Brother Chen, I think they are most likely to mess with you in the talent segment. If you don't have any special talents to show off, I suggest you just take off your clothes and do push-ups. It will definitely kill you!"

Su Chen smiled when he heard this.

As for talent, before you want to change your job, there really doesn't seem to be any available.

But now.

He remembered that not long ago, it seemed that the guitar was blessed by Goldfinger.

Among other things, at least it should be no problem to deal with this friendship.

"I hope they don't bump into the muzzle."

That being said, Su Chen is still looking forward to it.

After all, there shouldn't be many opportunities for this kind of fair and honest pretend.