16

Chapter Sixteen: Add Wechat!

Liu Yanran and the others have already started distributing watermelons and water to the students of Class 124.

I have to say that eating a mouthful of cool watermelon in such a hot summer is really a matter of happiness for these half-dead freshmen who have been trained.

Even leading them to see Liu Yanran and the others at this moment, there is a circle of light surrounding them.

"Senior Liu! I love you!" A girl yelled out of nowhere after taking a bite of watermelon.

Immediately, as if it had started, many first-year students also shouted, their voices rising and falling.

Liu Yanran was not embarrassed when she saw this scene, and said openly: "Understood, you guys train hard!"

At this moment, Liu Yanran, in front of these freshmen, is like a gentle and beautiful big sister next door.

The watermelons will soon be distributed to Wang Xin and others.

I don't know if it's because Wang Xin and the others are far apart.

Originally, watermelons were passed on one by one.

But when it was almost time for Wang Xin and the others, Liu Yanran actually brought the watermelon over in person.

Seeing Liu Yanran walking towards them, the classmate who was arguing with Wang Xin quickly elbowed Wang Xin.

Wang Xin glared at him.

I was also a little nervous.

With such a large crowd, wouldn't it be embarrassing if senior sister Liu didn't remember him, or forgot his name.

Besides, strictly speaking, it doesn't count if they say they know Liu Yanran.

It's just a one-sided meeting. The only one of the four in their dormitory who can be said to know Liu Yanran is probably only Su Chen.

But Su Chen doesn't even have Liu Yanran's contact information, so it is conceivable that he is not familiar with Liu Yanran, and he may really take care of Su Chen for the sake of Su Chen's mother.

And they took care of Su Chen a little bit, and were taken care of a little bit.

After being weakened layer by layer, Wang Xin was really a little worried about whether Liu Yanran would talk to him later.

Up to now, he regretted the act of being forced just now.

It's no wonder Wang Xin thought about it. In the eyes of freshmen, this Liu Yanran is also a goddess of the school beauty level, a senior sister, and the vice-chairman of the student union. Freshmen naturally feel that there is a big gap between them, and it is inevitable to look forward and backward before communicating with her.

He was elbowed by the classmate next to him.

Wang Xin finally made up his mind.

Damn, put it all together, senior sister Liu probably won't pretend that she doesn't know me, at most she doesn't know me that well.

Just when he was about to say something, Liu Yanran unexpectedly smiled at them.

"It's you guys? How about it, is the broadband that I brought you to run fast?"

Hearing that Liu Yanran actually took the initiative to talk to them.

Not only Wang Xin, but even Chen Chi and Wang Jianqiang, who were still watching from the sidelines, got a little excited.

The two of them had the same concerns as Wang Xin, but they didn't argue with that classmate head-on, so wait and see. Anyway, if Senior Liu really forgot about them, it would be Wang Xin who would be embarrassed.

Roommate, it's just for cheating.

If Wang Xin knew what these two were thinking, he would kick them first.

Liu Yanran was smiling.

Just now she had noticed the movements of Wang Xin and the classmate beside him, combined with Wang Xin's tangled expression, the way she looked at the distance between herself and him from time to time, and the faint left hand that wanted to be raised.

Liu Yanran roughly guessed what happened, so she took the initiative to say hello to Wang Xin and the others, which saved Wang Xin from embarrassment.

After all, they are also Su Chen's roommates. In the future, they may have to deal more with each other.

Liu Daxiao, also has her own little thoughts.

"Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up, Senior Sister Liu, the game is smoother now!" Wang Xin excitedly took the watermelon that Liu Yanran handed over, and looked at the students next to him provocatively.

The students next to him had their eyes widened, and they almost knelt down to Wang Xin on the spot.

When Wang Xin saw the expressions of the students next to him, he felt a sense of vanity bursting out of him. Then he thought of something, and said, "Senior Liu, can I add you on WeChat?"

As soon as this remark came out, Wang Xin regretted it a little.

Damn, if you are not careful, is it a bit overkill?

What the hell, it's really pretending that the brains are broken.

Now, if Liu Yanran rejects him, he will really be unable to step down.

For a moment, the air seemed to stagnate.

"Okay." Liu Yanran nodded, and then smiled mischievously: "But don't think about going back to the student union and looking for me to go through the back door, I am stern and selfless!"

The latter sentence is said to be so, but at a glance, it is clear that Liu Yanran is joking, and by the way, it also justifies Wang Xin's purpose of adding WeChat, so as to avoid Wang Xin's embarrassment.

While speaking, she turned her attention to Su Chen and the others: "You three should add it too, I forgot to add it last time."

Immediately, Wang Xin, Wang Jianqiang and Chen Chi became excited again.

"Okay!"

The three animals quickly took out their mobile phones.

Liu Yanran quickly joined the three together.

Then his eyes fell on Su Chen.

Su Chen also wisely took out his mobile phone and clicked on WeChat.

drop!

Miss you

Add as a friend!

Miss you?

Su Chen frowned, the name seemed a bit strange.

Su Chen is not the only one who feels strange.

"Sister Liu, why do you call "Missing You", senior sister, do you have a boyfriend?" Wang Xin acted as death squad again.

Hearing this, Liu Yanran covered her mouth and smiled.

"Ah, that's the name of a song. As for the boyfriend, someone has chosen it, but they're still working on it. If it really happens, I'll let you guys know."

Saying that, she had finished distributing watermelons, waved to Su Chen and the others, and walked towards another class.

Su Chen raised his eyebrows.

Miss you?

Do you have this song?

It seems that I have never heard of it.

I have heard of your night.