46

Chapter 46: Future Information! Qin Shuang Is Dangerous!

Good understanding of God's will!

There is an introduction to this talent, Su Chen has just learned about it.

This talent is very different from the ones he acquired before.

The previous talent can be regarded as more of a passive talent, and Su Chen cannot actively trigger it.

But this benevolent understanding of the will of heaven is different.

It can be triggered by him.

With Su Chen's thoughts moving.

Su Chen could clearly feel countless white light spots appearing out of thin air in front of his eyes.

These white light spots converged into a long river, flowing in front of Su Chen.

Su Chen involuntarily stretched out his hand to touch the long river formed by white light spots.

At the same time as his hand touched the long river formed by white light spots, a light spot suddenly brightened.

Immediately, the surrounding long river formed by white light spots quickly dissipated.

After a while, there was only a white spot of light left.

The white light spot selected by Su Chen seemed to have a spiritual intelligence.

Suddenly drilled into his mind.

At the moment when the white light spot drilled in.

Su Chen could clearly feel a stream of information appearing in his mind.

[Blue Star A.D. September 23, 2017, at nine o'clock on Sunday night, the daughter of Qin Lifeng, a famous Shanghai entrepreneur in Longwu Kingdom, accidentally fell into the river due to drunkenness. She was eighteen years old. . . . . . 】

After seeing the content of this message.

ADVERTISEMENT

Su Chen was taken aback for a moment.

September 23, 2017, isn't that just next Sunday?

Then he suddenly remembered something.

If he remembers correctly, Qin Xuan's father seems to be called Qin Lifeng!

Moreover, given the financial situation of Qin Aunt's family, Qin Lifeng is absolutely worthy of being said to be a famous entrepreneur in Shanghai.

In order to ensure nothing goes wrong.

Su Chen quickly took out his mobile phone and checked it.

A well-known entrepreneur in Shanghai like this, maybe family members, home address and other relatively private information will not be exposed on the Internet, but it is quite easy to find some brief introductions and photos of him.

After all, most of this kind of people have to attend some public occasions frequently, and it is inevitable that they will leave traces, and some exposure is also of great benefit to their business development, so they will not deliberately hide themselves. aspect information.

Only a small number of people, perhaps for any other reason, need to hide this information about themselves, so there is not much information about them on the Internet.

Su Chen now prefers that Qin Lifeng belongs to the former rather than the latter.

Fortunately, the goddess of luck was obviously on his side. Su Chen did not spend much effort and found some basic information and photos of the famous Shanghai entrepreneur Qin Lifeng on the Internet.