80

Chapter 80: Mr. Li

"Mr. Li!"

Hearing Mr. Li from Mu Yaya's mouth.

Ouyang Lingshan, who was originally full of sadness, was suddenly overjoyed.

He looked in the direction Mu Yaya indicated.

Not far away, among several middle-aged men in suits, stood an old man who looked a bit out of place.

The old man was wearing a Chinese tunic suit.

Although his hair is gray, his eyes are bright and his spirit is very good.

It was Mr. Li that Mu Yaya was talking about.

A layman may not know Mr. Li.

But people like Ouyang Lingshan and Mu Yaya who have reached a certain level of piano attainment.

Naturally, it is impossible not to know Mr. Li.

Mr. Li can be called the number one piano player in Longwu.

The piano level can be said to be the ceiling level in the entire Longwu country.

As early as when he was young, he had won numerous international awards, and many top music academies in the country wanted to invite him to be an honorary professor, but he refused.

Instead, he chose to go to Longwu Country, where 14 selected apprentices to train and teach.

For Ouyang Lingshan and Mu Yaya, Dr. Li is definitely an idol.

And it's not just the two of them. It is estimated that everyone who learns the piano and really loves the piano will regard Mr. Li as an idol.

It can be said that it is the dream of all piano learners in Longwu Kingdom, no, even the whole world, to get the guidance of Mr. Li.

Unfortunately.

ADVERTISEMENT

As early as 30 years ago, Mr. Li had accepted the last closed disciple, and announced to the outside world that he would no longer accept disciples.

It would be extremely difficult for others to be taught by Mr. Li.

Countless rich people have thrown thousands of dollars just to ask Mr. Li for advice, but they can't get it.

But this is also normal.

Not to mention Mr. Li's status and status, if you want money and other vulgar things, you can get it at your fingertips.

Regardless of these, Mr. Li's own background alone is said to be quite remarkable.

It is said that Mr. Li is from a famous big family in Longjing.

Even the second uncle of the patriarch of that big family.

You know, in other places, even if some ordinary big families are quite famous in the local area, it may be nothing.

However, that was Long Jing.

If it can be called a famous big family in Longjing, then it is not considered to be at the top of the entire Longwu country.

That's not too far off.

And if it is true as the rumors say, Mr. Li is really the second uncle of the patriarch of that famous big family in Longjing.

Then this identity, compared to Mr. Li's identity as the number one piano player in Longwu Country, is not bad at all.

Even in many respects, it is far superior.