63

Chapter 63: He Shaozhe's Conspiracy!

"Brother Zhe, if this Qin Shuang doesn't give you face so much, you just want to drink today, how about us?"

In the bathroom, the younger brother who called Brother Zhe showed a treacherous smile and leaned into He Shaozhe's ear.

When He Shaozhe heard this, he slapped him on the back of the head.

"What are you thinking about you!" He Shaozhe looked around the bathroom and found no one, then cursed: "Who do you think you are? You can think about this kind of thing!!?"

"Even if it's an ordinary girl, I don't dare to do this. Once found out, the people in the f**king yamen will arrest you in no time!"

"Not to mention that Qin Shuang's father is also a well-known entrepreneur in Shanghai, you should stop thinking about it!"

Although He Shaozhe is a bit conceited and conceited, he is not a fool.

He didn't even dare to think about the method proposed by the younger brother just now.

Forcing other girls, this kind of thing, in his capacity, is really unnecessary.

Even if he is Qin Shuang, with good looks, he is considered top in their school.

But the family background is also there.

If his behavior is only at the level of classmates and friends, even if he crosses the line a little bit, there is no big problem.

But on the issue of this bottom line, once crossed, then even his father might not be able to keep him.

He was even thinking about whether to kick this little boy who can't speak his mind.

"Yes, brother Zhe, it was my inappropriate thinking." The younger brother also seemed to be relieved.

Those who go to this school are either rich or expensive, and it is absolutely unacceptable to use some low-level methods. Just now he just said casually, and he dared not do it if he really wanted to do it.

He Shaozhe rolled his eyes at him, and then said: "Huh, but, this Qin Shuang, I won't let her have a better life if she is toasted or fined. Although the method you said won't work, I want to make her lose face." Of course, I have ways to lose."

"As expected of me, Brother Zhe." The younger brother flattered: "Brother Zhe, I heard that you got very close to that girl Xu Tingting recently, could it be?"

He Shaozhe also had a satisfied expression on his face when he heard this, and then said: "That girl is really good."

He waved his hand impatiently: "You go back first, I'll make a call here."

"Hey, good brother Zhe!"

ADVERTISEMENT

The younger brother hurriedly left the bathroom.

And He Shaozhe took out his mobile phone and started making calls.

"Hey baby."

He smiled.

"The method you mentioned before, I think it is feasible, but that Qin Shuang actually wants to fight against you, baby, it's simply beyond his control."

"Look at what you said, of course it's you, Qin Shuang is a naive and naive little girl, I don't even want to give it to me for nothing, but you are wise and interesting, baby."

"Don't worry, just do as we said, let that Qin Shuang still pretend to be arrogant, today the two of us will humiliate her and vent our anger for you, baby."