65

Chapter 65: Su Chen Appears!

This has to say the brilliance of He Shaozhe and Xu Tingting.

Generally speaking, the easiest way to frame someone is to put things on someone else, and then accuse them of stealing her things.

But He Shaozhe and Xu Tingting did the opposite.

Deliberately let Qin Shuang first say that Xu Tingting stole her things.

Then Xu Tingting seemed to have really stolen Qin Shuang's things.

At this time, let someone come out and say that they saw Qin Shuang put something into Xu Tingting's bag.

In this way, on the one hand, Xu Tingting acted as if she had been wronged, and everyone would naturally put on a filter of a pitiful and weak person towards her.

On the other hand, Qin Shuang will be put on the shell of a scheming girl.

Combining the two, Qin Shuang will be at a disadvantage all at once.

Moreover, He Shaozhe came out halfway, and at first he seemed to be on Qin Shuang's side, but then he said some true and false words with a fair attitude, and it was even more confirmed that Qin Shuang put the things on the table. Xu Tingting's bag, trying to frame her image.

In addition, some time ago, Qin Shuang's performance and what He Shaozhe said seemed more reasonable and credible.

It can be said that they are intertwined, and Qin Shuang has almost no chance to refute.

Compared to these two people, Qin Shuang is really much younger.

At this moment, Qin Shuang had obviously guessed the general idea of ​​the matter. Although she was a little naive at times, she was not really stupid.

"you!"

Her beautiful eyes looked at He Shaozhe and Xu Tingting.

For a while, I don't know how to refute it.

Suddenly, she saw Yaoyao in the crowd.

"Yaoyao, you've been with me all this time, you should know that I'm not there at all!"

As soon as the words came out.

Everyone's eyes shifted to Yaoyao again.

Seeing this, Yaoyao seemed a little frightened by the eyes of everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

He said timidly: "I seem to have seen you go out with He Shaozhe, and also stuffed something into that bag."

As soon as this remark came out, the audience was in an uproar!

Qin Shuang's pretty face also instantly turned pale.

She didn't expect that her best friend, whom she trusted the most, had already been bribed!

As we all know, Yaoyao is Qin Shuang's follower.

Since even she said that, Qin Shuang was almost dead set on trying to frame Xu Tingting.

Immediately, everyone looked at Qin Shuang with strange expressions.

"I didn't expect Qin Shuang to be such a person!"

"That's right, the most poisonous thing is a woman's heart. I didn't expect Qin Shuang to resort to such a despicable method because he couldn't pursue He Shaozhe."

"Who says no, I liked Qin Shuang before, but now it seems that I am really blind."

As for Qin Shuang, he heard the vague curses from the people around him.