79

Chapter 79: Strange Miss Ann!

"Sisters, how about going to play the escape room the day after tomorrow? It's very thrilling!"

Inside the bedroom.

A girl put down her phone and said.

"Escape from the secret room? I heard it looks like fun?" Another girl said.

"Stop it Nana, we girls go there, it's so scary." The girl next to me said.

The girl named Nana quickly said: "Of course it's not just us girls! There are others too!"

"Others?" The other two girls quickly became interested: "Boys and girls, are there many handsome guys?"

It's the same as boys like to see beautiful women, and girls like handsome guys.

Wang Na thought for a while after hearing this, and then said: "Although there is only one, the quality is extremely high! And the others are not bad.

"There's only one!" One of the roommates was a little disappointed, and said immediately, "If there's only one, it's not enough! Besides, how can the quality be too high?"

"Four Zero Three" "That's right, no matter how tall you are, can you still be taller than Su Chen?" Another roommate also agreed.

Wang Na laughed when she heard the words: "bingo! It's the male god Su Chen!"

Su Chen is already recognized as a male god in the minds of most girls in Shanghai.

As soon as these words came out, the other two girls quickly became excited: "What! Nana, what are you talking about!!?"

Wang Na said with a little pride: "I think you are right, the one with the highest quality is Su Chen, and the dormitory we went with is the dormitory of Su Chen, and I also asked, Su Chen The male god will definitely go!"

Hearing what Wang Na said, the other two roommates immediately became excited.

"What! Really or not!" After being glared at by Wang Na, the roommate covered her mouth carefully and said, "The male god Su Chen will also go to the secret room to escape? Then we can pretend to be afraid of going to Su Chen." Chen is relying on the male god!!?"

The speech was immediately despised by the other two roommates: "Can you be a little bit promising!"

One of the roommates said: "Should go straight into Su Chen's arms!"

Wang Na rolled her eyes.

I don't want to complain about the two of them anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

"By the way, Nana, why are you so capable, how did you hook up with Su Chen and their dormitory?"

"That's right, Nana, and you can escape from the secret room with Su Chen. If this is posted on the post bar, then those girls in Shanghai University must go crazy!"

Wang Na blushed slightly: "That's right, I went to the basketball court to watch people play, and then, somehow, I met Su Chen's roommate, and then, I chatted for the rest of the day

It won't be long. "

Sensing the slightly scrutinizing eyes of the two roommates, Wang Na blushed even more, and her voice became softer: "Then they happened to be going to the secret room to escape from the dormitory. I thought it would be okay for the National Day in our dormitory, so let's go out and play together." .”

"Yo Yo Yo!"

The two roommates instantly understood something.

They all showed malicious smiles.