83

Chapter 83: Su Chen's Background? ?

Su Chen and others followed Mr. Li to a nearby high-end restaurant.

As for Lin Jie and He Hao.

Su Chen was not familiar with them.

Mr. Li naturally did not invite them.

So when Su Chen and others left.

The two watched the few people leave with stunned eyes.

I'm afraid they never dreamed that Su Chen actually knew Mr. Li.

But their reactions naturally had nothing to do with Su Chen.

From the beginning to the end, in Su Chen's eyes, these two are nothing more than brats.

Inside the private room of a high-end restaurant.

Su Chen sat next to Mr. Li.

Chatting with Mr. Li.

The other three listened quietly.

He didn't dare to interrupt.

But from the chat between Su Chen and Mr. Li, they can roughly hear something.

According to what Mr. Li said.

He has a little friendship with Su Chen's parents, so he specially went to teach Su Chen the piano.

As for Su Chen, he was also a little surprised.

Grandpa Li, who used to be just an ordinary piano teacher, turned out to be a leading figure in the piano world.

It had to be said that he didn't even know how his parents knew someone like Grandpa Li.

After all, in his perception, the family is just an ordinary family.

Not poor, but not rich either.

Just like most ordinary families.

Although Dad is busy, at least he will eat dinner with the whole family.

As for my mother, although she has nothing to do and often hangs out with her little sisters, she never neglects Su Chen.

Su Chen can feel the love of his parents from childhood to adulthood.

Although such a family is not rich, Su Chen feels very happy.

ADVERTISEMENT

But what made him feel strange was that such an ordinary family could actually know someone like Grandpa Li.

Not only that, Su Chen suddenly remembered that not only Grandpa Li, but mother also knew little sisters like Aunt Qin.

You know, Qin Aunt's family can be considered a very wealthy family in Shanghai.

My mother is actually able to be good sisters with Aunt Qin. Su Chen even admires her mother's communication skills.

shook his head.

Although there was a trace of doubt in his heart, Su Chen didn't think too much about it.

Instead, he temporarily put aside the doubts in his heart.

"Grandpa Li, I offer you a toast."

Su Chen raised his wine glass.

Mr. Li did not refuse either.

After drinking for three rounds, the grandfather and grandson chatted a lot.

But neither of them drank too much.