43

Chapter 43: Take A Walk!

The movie will be over soon.

Liu Yanran didn't seem to be in a hurry to go back, so she proposed to go out with Su Chen for a walk.

There was a breeze.

It was past nine o'clock when they finished watching the movie.

The square is brightly lit and people come and go.

I don't know if it was the tacit understanding between the two or someone deliberately guided it.

As they walked, they came to a trail with fewer people.

However, it seemed that the closer they got to the trail with fewer people, the less they could talk to each other.

The atmosphere suddenly became a little dull.

It was Liu Yanran who spoke first: "I can't tell, Su Chen, your guitar is so good!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently, Liu Yanran also saw the video of Su Chen going viral.

Before seeing that video, she once thought that Su Chen's mother was exaggerating. After all, during the chat with Su Chen's mother, Su Chen's mother completely praised Su Chen to the sky.

Anyone who listened to it felt a little bragging.

But after watching the video, Liu Yanran realized that Su Chen's mother really wasn't lying, but she was a little more modest.

Su Chen's guitar is not only good, but too good.

Naturally, Liu Yanran has also learned musical instruments. Compared to a layman watching the fun, she, an expert, can hear Su Chen's high level of guitar playing.

To be honest, when she saw the viral video, she was even a little jealous of the girls in the audience.

I'm jealous that they can hear it with their own ears, and I'm jealous that they can just sit under the stage, watching Su Chen and listening to Su Chen's guitar playing.

"Hahaha, is there? Thank you for the compliment." Su Chen seemed a little nervous, and replied.

Liu Yanran continued: "Speaking of which, at the New Year's Eve party, you might be able to participate in a program and get Sutuo points. Moreover, it would be good to participate in more similar activities in college."

Su Chen nodded: "Well, I will think about it then."

Liu Yanran said: "By the way, Su Chen, there may be a Hundred Regiments War in a few days, do you have any clubs you want to enroll in?"

ADVERTISEMENT

The Battle of the Hundred Regiments, usually not long after the start of school, the many clubs in the school began to recruit new students on a large scale.

"Before I came to the university, I heard that many clubs in the university were very good." Su Chen raised his eyebrows.

Liu Yanran covered her mouth and smiled: "You have learned the information in advance."

"Although some clubs are quite good, some of them are quite meaningful, and our school is more open-minded in some respects. Many weird clubs can be created, and once the clubs are established, they will receive a certain amount of funding to develop. Better clubs can even apply for funding directly from the school.”

"The funds can be said to be very abundant, which means that there are still many things that clubs can do. I recommend that you join one or two clubs and feel it. Many club activities are very interesting."

At this moment, Liu Yanran was like a bosom big sister giving advice to Su Chen.

"Senior, do you have any suggestions for choosing clubs? Do you have any recommended clubs?"

Su Chen was also aroused by Liu Yanran.

University life, of course, can't just be about studying and making money, not to mention that the study has not yet started, and making money can be regarded as a small success.

It is not a bad idea to participate in more activities in the university.

Liu Yanran blinked her watery eyes when she heard Su Chen's words: "I can't give you any advice on this, after all, everyone has different interests and is good at different things, so let's do this."

She paused and smiled playfully: "The Hundred Regiments War should be held in the central square. Let's make an appointment at that time. I'll take you to have a look. I'll introduce you to those clubs along the way. If your roommate doesn't mind If so, you can also call them, what do you think?"

ADVERTISEMENT

"Yes, yes, but, that won't bother you too much?" Su Chen felt as if he had jumped into someone's trap again?

Liu Yanran smiled satisfied when she heard the words: "How come? It is the duty of every senior to help juniors. If you have any difficulties, you can come to me for help at any time."

"Besides, Aunt and I are good friends! Taking care of you is more appropriate." Liu Yanran tilted her head, her red lips slightly parted: "Speaking of which, the student union recruited new students during that time, how about it, Do you consider joining the student union?"

"Although there will be an interview there, Miss Ben is the vice-chairman of the student union. If you want to join, report your name as Miss Ben!"

She patted her sizeable chest.

Su Chen didn't dare to look at her, but turned his head to look to the other side: "Will there be extra points for the interview?"

Liu Yanran said: "Hmm, if a boy interviews you, there is a high probability that you will lose 50 points."

She whispered again: "But I will secretly add you to the list! I'll just tell them, I'm going to fix you!"

When she spoke, she leaned very close to Su Chen.

The hot air spit on Su Chen's ears.

Su Chen was distracted.

Meow, she seems to really like me!