33

Chapter Thirty-Three: Come To Try Teaching, Qin Shuang Qin Xuan!

"Xuanxuan, tell mom later, I'm going out to eat with my classmates today, and I won't be back for lunch!" The well-dressed girl looked at herself in front of the mirror with satisfaction.

After adjusting his hair again, he picked up the small white bag on the table.

"Mom seems to have said before that she wants to keep Aunt Zhou's son at home for dinner, and she has to cook for herself, so you'd better come back to eat." Qin Xuan just came out to pour water.

After hearing Qin Shuang's words, he said.

Hearing this, Qin Shuang frowned his pretty eyebrows, and then said, "The son of Aunt Zhou's family? That little fat man?"

At that time, Qin Xuan was still young, but Qin Shuang still had a little impression.

In her impression, that Zhou Aunt's son seemed to be a little fat man.

She then shook her head.

If it was a handsome little big brother, maybe she would still be willing to come back for dinner. At their age, they just like handsome boys.

But the person who came was a little fat man, so she didn't expect much.

"It's okay, you and mom can just eat with others. Anyway, mom has been disappointed with me a long time ago. It's an eyesore if I keep it. You can just talk to mom later. I'll go first. My classmates are still waiting for me." Woolen cloth."

With that said, she took the small white bag and was about to open the door and leave.

But just opened the door.

Just saw a fat young man standing at the door.

Seeing the chubby young man, Qin Shuang was taken aback for a moment, and then guessed that this was probably the son of Zhou Aunt's family who went to Shanghai University that his mother invited his younger sister Qin Xuan to teach as a tutor.

"Xuanxuan, people are here, please ask Mama Song to entertain me, and I'll be leaving first!"

After finishing speaking, he said lightly to the fat young man, "Go in."

He left the house without looking back.

"Yaoyao will talk about me again later!"

ADVERTISEMENT

The wind lifted the girl's hair.

Under the sun, the girl ran towards the distance while swinging her slender thighs.

I didn't know that I ran into a tall figure just after running for a long time.

"Who, can't walk..."

Qin Shuang was already in a hurry, but when he bumped into the tall figure, he wanted to curse out loud.

But as soon as she raised her head, she froze in place in a daze.

Well, so handsome! ! !

He is a hundred times more handsome than He Shaozhe, no, ten thousand times more handsome! ! !

"Sorry, it's my first time here, I'm not familiar with the way, are you okay?"

The tall figure held Qin Shuang slightly apologetically.

It was Su Chen who came to try to teach.

Hearing Su Chen's voice, Qin Shuang's snow-white face suddenly turned red for no reason.

"No, nothing."

She sneaked another glance at Su Chen.

Really handsome! When did a handsome guy of this level appear in our community! ! ?

Then, she thought of something again.

Quickly glanced at the phone.

"No, I'm going to be an hour late, Yaoyao will definitely scold me to death!"

Saying that, she didn't care about looking at the handsome guy anymore, and hurriedly ran towards the distance at a fast speed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Su Chen, who stayed where he was, couldn't help but smile helplessly when he saw the girl walking away.

Are all the little girls so hot nowadays?

He shook his head.

Continue to follow the address in the phone and start to find Qin Aunt's home.

I have to say that Qin Aunt's family seems to be richer than before.

To be able to live in this kind of villa community.

And it's still in a place like Shanghai.

If one day, he can also live the life he wants in this place in Shanghai.

Then he smiled self-deprecatingly.

"I'm still running around for living expenses, what are you thinking about?"

Following the address on the phone, Su Chen quickly found Aunt Qin's home.

After carefully looking at the house number outside, after confirming that it was Qin Aunt's house, he rang the doorbell outside.

About ten seconds passed after the doorbell rang.

The door opened.

The one who opened the door was a girl with a ponytail who looked thirteen or fourteen years old.

Come to think of it, it should be Qin Xuan, the second daughter of Qin Aunt.

Qin Xuan was taken aback when she saw Su Chen when she opened the door, as if she was amazed at Su Chen's appearance.

But it quickly returned to normal, and said, "Hello, who are you?"

"Hi, is this Aunt Qin's home? I'm here to try teaching."

ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing Su Chen's words, Qin Xuan was taken aback again, and then realized: "Are you Aunt Zhou's son?"

"Well, it's me." Su Chen nodded.

"Oh, then you come in first."

Qin Xuan invited Su Chen into her home.

"There are several new pairs of slippers in the shoe cabinet, you can just pick a pair."

Su Chen nodded, and went to the shoe cabinet to pick out a pair of new blue slippers.

After that, she followed Qin Xuan to the living room.

Looking up, a fat young man was already sitting on the sofa in the living room.

The chubby young man was also taken aback when he saw Su Chen, and then nodded towards Su Chen.

Su Chen also nodded in response.

Qin Xuan also looked at the fat young man at this time: "Did my father invite you here?"

She had heard from her sister Qin Shuang that the son of Zhou Aunt's family was a little fat man, and thought that this fat young man was Zhou Aunt's son, but now it seems that he should be a tutor invited by her father.

"Oh, I was invited by Mr. Qin. You must be Mr. Qin's daughter, hello." The fat young man also stood up at this moment, apparently he had not been here for a long time, and he didn't have time to introduce himself.

Qin Xuan nodded.

"Xuanxuan, what's the matter?"

At this time, a middle-aged woman in cleaning clothes came out of the room.

"It's okay, Mom Song, I'm just two tutors that my parents invited for me. You can pour two cups of tea and bring them to the study."

As she spoke, she looked at Su Chen and the two of them.

"You two come with me."

Mom, Stop Bragging, Bragging About Me Will Make Me An Almighty Male God  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara