69

Chapter 69: Class Reunion! I Met A Handsome Guy Outside!

"Xiaochenzi, I've already called everyone. On October 1st, at six o'clock in the evening, we will go to KTV to sing after dinner. Is there any problem!?"

"Your efficiency is really high, let me see, October 1st."

Su Chen looked at the message her mother just sent him.

According to the information, the daughter of Qiu Aunt's family is estimated to arrive in Shanghai on October 2nd and will stay in Shanghai for two or three days.

But within these two or three days, there will be a competition one day, Su Chen only needs to take her out for a day.

To be honest, Su Chen sometimes sighs, how did my mother know all those little sisters every day?

And all of them were born daughters, and they were all about the same age as him.

"Xiao Chenzi, why don't you talk! You can't go, can you?"

Zhang Tianyang's voice came from the other end of the phone.

Su Chen said: "If you stay one night, I might not be able to go, but on October 1st, I should still be free.

"Then it's settled. There are still a lot of female classmates in this class reunion. I told them that I will give them a big surprise then, hehehe!"

"I know, I know."

Su Chen hung up the phone.

To be honest, what would it be like to meet up with elementary school classmates who haven’t seen each other for so many years?

I hope it won't be as bloody as the class reunion in the novels he has read.

Su Chen shook his head.

After returning to the bedroom.

It was found that Wang Jianqiang was the only one left in the dormitory.

"Qiang, where did the two of them go?"

He remembered that there should be no class this morning.

"Brother Chen, you forgot, it was said at the class meeting a few days ago that the department basketball game will be held soon? The two of them signed up for our class's basketball team and went to running training.

"Nice batch." Su Chen gave a thumbs up.

It's a pity that he is not very good at playing basketball, so this kind of thing has nothing to do with him.

He got up anyway, so he wasn't going to continue lying on the bed.

He picked up his schoolbag, picked out a few books, and then went to the mirror, put on his mask and sunglasses.

"Brother Chen, what are you doing here?"

Wang Jianqiang, who was still playing with his mobile phone at the side, panicked when he saw Su Chen like this.

"You don't want to go to the library again!!? There is class this afternoon, why don't you take a good rest."

"Otherwise, you can't be depraved, young man." Su Chen walked out of the dormitory with his schoolbag in his hand while smiling.

As expected, Wang Jianqiang would not be able to control the guilt in his heart, and he would also go to the library to study in a short time.

People, that’s how it is, if everyone around you is doing badly, you may be doing badly with peace of mind, but if everyone is working hard, unless your own psychological quality 027 is really strong enough, otherwise, you will also be doing badly. Can't help but work hard.