57

Chapter 57: Sun Moon Hotel! Get Rich Overnight!

[Ding, it was detected that someone was bragging, congratulations to the host for obtaining 99% of the shares of Sun Moon Hotel! 】

[Ding, the unreasonableness of forced implantation has been detected, and it is being corrected! 】

[Ding, the correction was successful, the acquisition method is reasonable and legal! The irrationality has been completely eliminated! There will be no subsequent troubles caused simply by the growth of the property! 】

A series of voices shook Su Chen's heart.

If he heard correctly just now, what he just obtained is the ownership of the Sun Moon Hotel! ! !

As for other hotels, Su Chen may not be sure.

But the Sun Moon Hotel is a well-known five-star hotel in Shanghai.

It can also be ranked among the top ranks in the hotel industry in Shanghai.

Some time ago, when they were sleeping and chatting in their dormitory at night, they even talked about this Sun Moon Hotel.

It is said that this hotel is a membership-only five-star hotel.

Just to stay in an ordinary standard room, you need to pay a large membership fee, and you are eligible to stay after you become an ordinary member.

If you want to live in a higher-end room, even a top-notch room like the presidential suite, you need to become a more advanced member.

ADVERTISEMENT

To become a more advanced member, money alone is not enough. The hotel will also review your qualifications, and only when you meet the requirements will you be granted the qualification of a senior member.

At that time, Su Chen and his dormitory still complained about living in a broken hotel and forcing so many things, it's a big deal.

But the complaints are all complaints, even foreigners like Wang Xin and Wang Jianqiang in their dormitory, who came to Shanghai for the first time, know that although there are many things in this Sun Moon Hotel, they really have the qualifications for this kind of madness.

As the top five-star hotel in Shanghai, anyone who can stay there for one night is the ultimate experience.

It is said that inside, all kinds of facilities are top-notch, and the service staff inside are all graduates from prestigious schools. Even the cleaners in charge of cleaning do not have a bachelor's degree or ten or twenty years of cleaning experience. Can't get in.

When Su Chen and the others talked about this in the dormitory, they also said that if they make money in the future, they must get this Sun Moon Hotel to enjoy it.

But now, the Sun Moon Hotel actually became his!

And according to what the mechanical voice just said, the Sun Moon Hotel he got won't have any problems, and all procedures will be completely reasonable and legal.

This also means that he doesn't have to worry about some troubles caused by the sudden increase in property.

It can be said that this golden finger has arranged everything for him properly, all he needs to do is to take over this top five-star hotel.

"I'll go, now that I'm developed, what the hell is my mother bragging about!!?"

While sighing, Su Chen fell into deep thought.

This golden finger was triggered again this time, combined with his previous understanding.

ADVERTISEMENT

The triggering of this golden finger is obviously limited.

If it is a time limit, then at least it needs to be more than one day apart.

If it is a restriction on the object, then you may have to ask your mother to confirm.

I made up my mind and was about to call my mother to inquire about the situation.

His cell phone rang suddenly.

The phone number is an unfamiliar Shanghai number.

After Su Chen connected, a deep voice came from the opposite side.

"Hello, Mr. Su, I apologize for interrupting me abruptly. I am Yang Xun, the general manager of Sun Moon Hotel. When are you free, Mr. Su, and you can come over to handle the handover procedures."

"Handover procedure?" Su Chen reacted: "Will it take a long time?"

"No need, Mr. Su, you just need to come over and sign. It will take half an hour at most. As for the rest of the follow-up issues, I will take care of them."

The voice was very respectful.

Su Chen said: "Then wait a while, I'll go over later, and I'll contact you when we arrive."

Since it only takes about half an hour, then after Su Chen's tutor is finished, I will just go there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Anyway, there is still a lot of time before Qin Shuang fell into the water, and the Sun Moon Hotel is also quite close to the place where he fell into the water.

Even if the matter of the Sun Moon Hotel is done, it is completely in time to go there.

"Okay, Mr. Su, do you need us to arrange a special car to pick you up? If necessary, we will immediately arrange the most high-end car for you to wait at the place you mentioned."

"No need." Su Chen smiled. To be honest, he was not used to the extremely respectful attitude of the other side: "I'm pretty close to that, I'll just go there later."

"Okay, then I am waiting for you here, I wish you a happy life, Mr. Su!"

"Ok."

hang up the phone.

Su Chen also has a feeling of another world.

He took out his mobile phone and quickly checked the market value of Sun Moon Hotel.

Then start counting the digits after that.

"More than ten billion."

He gasped.

What the hell do you need a bike for? ! !