19

Chapter 19: Stuttering Zhang Tianyang!

"Ok?"

Zhang Tianyang quickly turned his head and looked behind him.

When he saw the owner of the voice, his jaw almost dropped to the ground.

I saw standing behind him.

A well-built young man in short-sleeved shorts was waving at him.

"you???"

"You are?!"

Zhang Tianyang stuttered a little.

Seeing the surprised Zhang Tianyang, Su Chen smiled slightly: "Why, I haven't seen you for more than ten years, and you forgot about me?"

"You,,, you, you are Su Chen!!!?"

Although Zhang Tianyang already had this guess in his mind just now, when the truth was really revealed to him.

He still felt the shock in his heart.

His eyes wandered back and forth between the fat man and Su Chen.

The astonishment on his face couldn't be concealed.

Seeing this situation, the fat man understood what was going on.

Shaking his head, he walked to the side.

Only Zhang Tianyang was still looking at Su Chen in a messy place.

"You, you, you went to Bangzi Country for liposuction and plastic surgery!!?"

Zhang Tianyang had a mournful face.

Damn it, he thought that he had already turned into an eighteen-year-old boy, and when he saw Su Chen, he would definitely make Su Chen's jaw drop.

But now it seems that it was me who was so shocked that his jaw dropped!

"What are you thinking, pure original."

Su Chen raised his eyebrows, seeing Zhang Tianyang's expression, combined with the fact that he just said desperately to that classmate that he was Zhang Tianyang.

It can be regarded as a rough idea of ​​Zhang Tianyang's mind.

Zhang Tianyang looked at Su Chen carefully unwillingly: "It's unreasonable, why do you feel that you are so much more handsome than when you were young, and how can you be so useful after you lose weight?"

Su Chen smiled when he heard the words: "This kind of thing is fate, let's go, I will take you to our school cafeteria for dinner."

Zhang Tianyang looked at Su Chen carefully, and finally accepted the fact that Su Chen had not only become thinner like him, but also became more handsome than him.

He nodded and followed behind Su Chen.

"Speaking of which, I haven't seen you for many years." Su Chen sighed.

Zhang Tianyang also nodded: "Who said no, I heard the news that you returned to your hometown after the winter vacation."

"It's been so many years in a flash, hey, before I met you, I thought I was the second most changed among our elementary school classmates, but now it seems that I may be ranked third."

Hearing this, Su Chen raised his eyebrows: "Hmm, do you still have contact with those former classmates?"

"Yeah, after all, there are a lot of people in Shanghai in our class, so it's not like you, who haven't seen each other for more than ten years." Zhang Tianyang said: "The other people have not changed much, it feels like a magnification when they were young. Version, if we have a chance later, let's form a game, I'll call them out, how about we have an elementary school reunion?"

Zhang Tianyang seemed to have thought of something, and became excited: "When you come out, you will definitely be able to blind the eyes of a group of people, and make those who called us little fat people slap in the face!"

"Anyway, it's very convenient for everyone to be in Shanghai," Zhang Tianyang said.

Su Chen nodded: "It's not impossible."

He also looked forward to the expressions of those former classmates seeing his current appearance.

"By the way, you just said that you are the second most changed student in our class? Who else has changed a lot?"

Hearing this, Zhang Tianyang curled his lips and said, "Who else is there? Han Suan, do you still remember that he fought with the math teacher in math class before, and it was very bad in our class."

Mentioning Han Suan, Su Chen nodded. When he was a child, he had a bad relationship with Han Suan, and even fought. Looking back now, he was really young at that time, and he could fight about anything.

"What's wrong with him? Didn't he lose weight too? I remember he wasn't very fat at that time." Su Chen raised his eyebrows.

"No." Zhang Tianyang shook his head: "He, he is the one who has changed the most among our classmates. Just a few years after you moved away, he made a fortune from the demolition of his house, and his father has economic acumen. With a small amount of money to start a company, his family became old and rich all of a sudden.”

"Among our group of elementary school classmates, he is the one who has had the best life. Now in the university, he sings and sings every night, and keeps changing girlfriends, which makes us envious."

Zhang Tianyang looked envious: "Do you know what Tianyu Capital Co., Ltd. is? It's the one under the Tianlong Group. Han Suan posted on Moments a while ago, saying that their company recently had a project that Tianyu Capital Co., Ltd. took a fancy to and invested ten It's more than a billion, Han Su'an has really transformed into a young master now."

Su Chen nodded upon hearing this.

Of course, he knew about the Tianlong Group. One of the top groups in the entire Longwu Kingdom was involved in almost every industry in the Longwu Kingdom. Su Chen still remembered reading a piece of news before.

It seems to be the Tianlong Group. It is said that the assets of the Tianlong Group have exceeded ten trillion beautiful coins, which shows its horror.

And Tianyu Capital Co., Ltd., as its well-known financial company, is also well-known in Shanghai.

Being favored and invested by such a company is enough to prove that Han Suan's family company has developed extremely well.

Although I don't want to admit it, in this world, sometimes, if you have the devil of money, you have everything.

No wonder Zhang Tianyang said that Han Suan was the one who changed the most among his classmates.