23

Chapter 23: Bragging Again? New Talent!

Liu Yanran: Are you there? Junior Su Chen? /kitten paws/

Su Chen: Well, yes.

Liu Yanran: Hee hee, are you free this weekend? at night.

Su Chen: On Saturday, our class may have a fellowship with Xingong class 421. On Sunday, I may have something to do during the day, but I should be free at night.

Liu Yanran: That's great! It's like this, I originally made an appointment with my roommates to go to the movies this Sunday, and the tickets were all bought, but I never expected that one of the roommates had something to do and she couldn't go.

Liu Yanran: I managed to get this ticket. If you don’t use it, it will be wasted. So I thought, if you are free on Sunday night, Junior Su Chen, you can go to the movies with us and save this ticket. The ticket is white and blind, look, how about it?

Liu Yanran on WeChat also sent a cute self-made emoji.

The girl on the top is dragging her chin with a pair of jade hands, her lips drooping slightly, and her big watery eyes are full of prayers.

Liu Yanran: I will send you an exclusive limited emoticon for the school belle! How about, think about it?

And Su Chen couldn't help smiling when he saw the exclusive emoji on WeChat.

I have to say that Senior Colonel Liu's face is already super good-looking, and at this moment, coupled with that lovely and pitiful expression, she has a temperament that I still feel pity for.

It was unbearable to refuse her request.

In addition, Su Chen himself just said that he was free on Sunday night, so it didn't seem very good to just reject him.

So Su Chen replied, "Okay, then I'll be cheeky and check out my senior's movies."

Liu Yanran: Then it's settled! It's getting late, Junior Su Chen, go to bed early, good night!

turn off the phone.

A strange look appeared on Su Chen's face.

I don't know why, just now he had an illusion, as if he was going on a date with Liu Yanran.

"Senior Liu said before that she already has a candidate for a boyfriend. Could it be me?"

Sometimes, Su Chen's feeling is quite sharp.

But he quickly denied himself.

"I'm being self-indulgent again, isn't she, she's the number one school girl anyway, and she's not watching a movie alone with me, Su Chen, Su Chen, I'm afraid you're getting a little carried away by the name of a male god recently!"

He shook his head.

Go into the bedroom and get ready to take a shower.

at the same time.

Zhou Han: Ah Fang, to tell you the truth, my son has been smart since he was a child. When he was memorizing, he had to go through it once. The teacher said that he is very savvy in learning! She also has her own way of learning, and we never need to worry about it. Teaching Xuanxuan to learn must be easy, and I can teach Shuangshuang a lot of experience in going to Shanghai University later!

Qin Fang: Sister Han, you are really lucky. You have such a son. Hey, I am so worried. Xuanxuan is fine. My Shuangshuang is spoiled by her father. I want her to be admitted to Shanghai University , but with her grades, it is estimated that it will be difficult to take the second exam.

Zhou Han: Children, they may not be very sensible now, but Shuangshuang is still young, so she will understand in the future.

Qin Fang: I hope so.

...

In a villa in Shanghai.

"Xuanxuan, mom has found you a new tutor, Aunt Zhou, do you still remember Aunt Zhou who often came to our house to play when I was young, her son was admitted to Shanghai University, and I heard that his studies are very good, so mom thought Let him be your tutor."

in the room.

A girl carved in powder and jade was quietly reading a book.

Hearing his mother's voice outside the room, he put down the book in his hand.

A look of doubt flashed across his face.

Didn't Dad also say he found a new tutor for me?

It seems that what Mom is looking for is not the same as what Dad is looking for, hey, Aunt Zhou’s son? It seems that there is no impression.

She immediately responded: "Got it, Mom."

On the one hand, he said to himself: "I hope I can find someone with a higher level this time."

"By the way, Xuanxuan, what about your sister, why hasn't she come back so late, and she's still in her third year of high school, so it's so annoying!"

"Sister, she has a friend whose birthday is going to be in a few days. Sister, she may have gone to pick out a birthday gift for her friend, so she may be late."

"Oh, hey, what is this child, a girl from every family, doing out so late?"

The sound outside the room was getting farther and farther away.

The girl shook her head helplessly.

Continue to read the book again.

at the same time.

Thousands of miles away.

"Phew, it's finally done."

Zhou Han put down his phone contentedly.

For some reason, he seemed to think of something, but his face became a little melancholy.

At this moment, a generous hand gently patted her on the back.

"It's also embarrassing for you. I am busy with my son's life-long affairs every day." He said: "I think, my son is growing up slowly, and he should be left alone. He is still young, so he is not in a hurry. "

Zhou Han glanced at him, then lowered his head and said in a low voice, "You don't understand."

"Hey, why don't I understand?"

The voice paused, and he let out a long sigh.

"Don't blame yourself too much for what happened back then."

 …

Su Chen lying on the bed.

He heard the familiar mechanical voice again.

[Ding, it was detected that someone was bragging, congratulations to the host for logical thinking +1000, and the talent [photographic memory]]