38

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Super High Wages! Successful Application!

"It's okay, Qin Aunt, Qin Uncle may also not know about your plan."

At this moment, Su Chen has already sat on the sofa in the living room.

Hands holding a glass of juice.

On the opposite side are Qin Fang and Qin Xuan.

"Well, it's a good thing you stayed, Su Chen, otherwise I wouldn't know how to explain to your mother when the time comes, and I'll definitely talk about you, Uncle Qin, later!"

Qin Aunt was still apologetic, and it could be seen that she was sincere.

Su Chen smiled slightly.

Things turned out to be pretty much the same as he thought.

Fortunately, he used his true strength to crush that Cheng Biao and stayed.

Otherwise, Qin Aunt and Qin Xuan's father will probably have a lot of conflicts at that time.

Now I am speaking with my strength upright.

Even Qin Xuan's father would not say anything, and Qin Aunt would not say that he was in trouble because he had to stay.

Although Su Chen doesn't like to meddle in other people's business like his mother, but he also doesn't like to cause trouble for others.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Chenchen, that's how I called you. Calling you Su Chen seems too alien." Qin Fang looked at Su Chen, and the more she looked, the more satisfied she was: "I called you that way when I was young, and I wanted you to recognize me at that time." I became a godmother, but you boy disagreed with life and death."

Su Chen scratched his head when he heard the words: "Qin Aunt, you can do whatever you want."

Hearing the second half of the sentence, he smiled awkwardly: "At that time, I was still young and ignorant."

Qin Fang covered her mouth and smiled: "The little fat man back then has now become a handsome big man!"

"By the way, Chenchen, you heard what Xuanxuan said just now. Since Xuanxuan recognizes your strength so much, I will formally invite you to be our family's tutor. What do you think?"

"It's enough to come once a week, two to four hours at a time, one thousand two an hour, and it's calculated on a daily basis. What do you think?"

Twelve thousand in one hour! ! !

Su Chen tried his best to restrain himself from having drastic changes in expression.

You know, his monthly living expenses are only 1,500 yuan. If he does this for a week, he can get at least 2,400 yuan, and if it is more, he can get nearly 5,000 yuan!

If you do this for a month, it will be nearly 20,000!

What the hell, it's not flying directly! ! ?

Mainly, is Qin Aunt's family so rich? ? ?

Sitting opposite, Qin Fang, who watched Su Chen's expression change, covered her mouth and chuckled again.

Why was her good friend's son so surprised when he heard such a small amount of money?

ADVERTISEMENT

Could it be that Sister Han is really raising her son poorly as she told herself at the beginning?

"What's the matter, are you not satisfied?" She deliberately teased Su Chen.

Before Su Chen could speak, Qin Xuan who was at the side was anxious.

"Mom, if Su Chen big brother is not satisfied, you can add more! Su Chen big brother is really amazing! I think with his guidance, my previous problems can be easily solved! Today alone In one morning, I used the methods Su Chen big brother taught me to solve all the problems that I couldn't solve in the past few months!"

Su Chen also reacted at this moment, and quickly said: "No, no, Qin Aunt, I am very satisfied, but all of a sudden, a little too satisfied."

Qin Fang glanced at her daughter and said, "Okay, okay, mom knows."

She immediately looked at Su Chen: "Chenchen, it's rare that Xuanxuan likes you so much, how about it, I'll give you 1500 an hour, what do you think?"

Seeing this, Su Chen felt a little embarrassed, the preferential treatment Qin Aunt gave him was really too much!

"Then Qin Aunt, let's make this decision! I will definitely teach Xuanxuan well!"

I heard Su Chen say that.

Qin Fang smiled and nodded: "Okay, let's make this decision! Are you okay at noon today? Just stay at our house for dinner! The price will be calculated from today!"

Su Chen nodded instead: "It's fine to stay for dinner, Aunt Qin, but we agreed today that it's a trial lesson, so let's start counting the money from next time. If you don't agree, I won't have the face to stay for dinner gone."

Qin Fang glanced at him and said with a smile: "You child, that's fine, then let's count from next time!"

"Yeah!!!" Of course Qin Xuan was the happiest, she jumped up from the sofa all of a sudden: "Su Chen big brother will be my tutor!!!"

ADVERTISEMENT

She looked at Su Chen excitedly: "Then Su Chen big brother, I can ask you if I have any questions in the future!"

Su Chen nodded: "Of course."

"Oye!!! Mom, I love you so much!" She jumped and hugged Qin Fang, and slapped her face.

Qin Fang smiled and pushed her away pretending to be disgusted.

"Chat with Su Chen big brother for a while, I'll make lunch for you guys, by the way, where's your sister?"

"My sister, she said that she will have dinner with her classmates at noon today, so she won't come back to eat." Qin Xuan said.

Hearing this, Qin Fang's complexion changed, and she helped her forehead: "This girl is not worrying at all, and she runs out even when there are guests at home."

"Chenchen, sit here for a while, and Aunt will cook for you!"

"Yeah, Qin Aunt, you go to work first!" Su Chen felt that it was good news that Qin Shuang was no longer there.

Just in case my mother has some shady deal with Aunt Qin later.

Now that the rightful lord is not here, even if you really want to engage in such blind dates, you can't do it!

Mom didn't say anything then.

Today is such a good day!