66

Chapter 66: Reversal Of The Situation! How Terrifying Is Su Chen's Identity!

"Who are you and why did you break into my birthday party?"

He Shaozhe also came back to his senses at this moment, looking at Su Chen vigilantly.

From Su Chen's actions just now, it can be seen that Su Chen and Qin Shuang seem to know each other.

It was precisely because of this that He Shaozhe felt uneasy.

Su Chen glanced at him lightly.

"If I don't come, I'm afraid Qin Shuang will be bullied and wronged to death by you?"

Although his voice was not loud, it was clearly heard by everyone present.

Suddenly there was a commotion.

"Su Chen male god, what does this mean? Qin Shuang was bullied and wronged to death?"

"According to the meaning of Su Chen's words, could it be that there is still a turning point for this matter?"

"I'm going, it feels more and more exciting!"

Just as everyone was discussing.

Su Chen took out his phone calmly.

Immediately, lightly.

Audio starts playing on the phone.

As the audio began to play, several familiar voices began to echo in the quiet hall.

"Brother Zhe, this Qin Shuang doesn't give you face so much...

"That girl is really nice..."

"The method you mentioned before, I think it is feasible...

"Don't worry, she's got the blame on me again, she doesn't dare to talk nonsense...

One sentence, like a giant hammer, hit the hearts of He Shaozhe and others.

He Shaozhe's face instantly turned pale.

Xu Tingting's expression changed slightly, and she glared at He Shaozhe angrily.

The surrounding students also started to discuss.

"What do you mean, this, this is a game set up by He Shaozhe!!?"

"That's right. Listening to the recording, it's clearly the voices of He Shaozhe and his little brother Bai Tao. I really didn't expect it to be like this!"

"No wonder, no wonder Bai Tao suddenly stood up and said that seeing Qin Shuang put things in Xu Tingting's bag, it seems that He Shaozhe may have ordered all of this!" "Twenty-seven"

A simple audio, immediately reversed the situation.

Qin Shuang, who was originally at a disadvantage, suddenly became a weak person who was framed by the design, while He Shaozhe and the others who were aggressive at first, were labeled as the framed person by the design.

Just like He Shaozhe and others treated Qin Shuang just now.

All of a sudden, He Shaozhe and the others became the targets of public criticism, and the discussions of the people around became more and more wanton.

At this moment, He Shaozhe seemed to calm down.

He looked at Su Chen: "Don't you think you can wrong us with a deliberately synthesized fake audio? Who knows if you deliberately made such a fake audio