14

Chapter 14: Depressed Liu University Flower

"Yanran, look, Yanran, that wild man of yours is dominating the wall of confession again!!!"

In the girls' bedroom.

Several roommates held up their mobile phones.

Liu Yanran was still in a daze.

Hearing these words, he suddenly came back to his senses.

As a result, the roommate handed over the mobile phone.

I saw that the dynamic title posted on the confession wall was a few big characters.

"The newly promoted freshman male god actually did such a thing on the playground!"

Looking at this title, Liu Yanran couldn't help raising her beautiful eyebrows.

I saw below, another photo of Su Chen in Jiugongge.

In the first few photos, Su Chen was lying on the ground doing push-ups.

In the next few photos, Su Chen is lying on his back on the ground, sweat sticking to his body, and his eight-pack abs are faintly emerging.

"Oh my God, he is indeed the person that our senior Liu Xiaohua has her eyes on! It doesn't matter if he is handsome, but he has such a good figure. If this is not the man that my good sisters have fallen in love with, I will be his for three years. dog!"

"You are too worthless! But if you want me, I am willing!"

Two of the roommates already looked like idiots.

There is no need to doubt that compared to boys who like to look at beautiful women, girls also like to look at handsome guys.

The only one who was normal was Wen Qing, and she also sighed: "This looks, this figure, those in the Physical Education Academy can't compare!"

"I thought he was a male god of science and engineering, but now it seems that he is a male god of both civil and military skills!"

The materials of Shanghai University are quite famous, so it is not bad to be able to enter this college, so to say that you are a top student.

The other two roommates also quite agree.

"Yanran, how are you and Su Chen doing? Are there any appointments in the future?"

Feel the eyes of the three roommates.

Liu Yanran bit her head with a wry smile.

"There is no sign of the horoscope, so stop guessing."

She was too embarrassed to say.

It seems that Su Chen has rejected her friend request.

She was in a daze just because of this incident.

When I woke up in the morning, seeing no response, I guessed that Su Chen probably rejected her friend request.

But she still took chances, thinking that maybe Su Chen didn't see it because of military training.

Until now, she was almost certain that Su Chen rejected her friend request.

Think of this result.

Liu Daxiaohua, who always wanted to reject others, also felt a sense of frustration for no reason.

There is also a trace of grievance.

Although she has never taken her school belle status seriously, she feels that everyone is the same.

I don't think I'm a school belle, but if I look pretty, people must add me.

But, but.

Anyway, I still take them to get broadband, even if, even if I can be friends first, can't I?

Colonel Liu was so depressed that she didn't want to speak.

"Yan Ran, you have to hold on tight. I saw on the post bar that Su Chen's WeChat account has been fired from 10 yuan last night to 50 yuan! This Su Chen is definitely going to become our Shanghai The existence of a great male god!"

"What are you afraid of? Even if Su Chen becomes a male god in Shanghai, our Yanran is still far behind. We Yanran is also the number one campus belle of our Shanghai University! Are you afraid that we won't be able to win him!? Are you Yanran?"

Liu Yanran didn't hear the question asked by her roommate, but instead looked at another roommate: "You said, Su Chen's WeChat account is sold on Tieba?"

That roommate nodded: "Yeah, Yanran, you don't know if you don't go to the post bar. Now Su Chen is very popular on the post bar. Not only are there people selling WeChat IDs, but some of his photos are also sold on the post bar. I saw it last night. , A set of photos is only three yuan! They are all high-definition handsome photos from military training, I almost couldn't hold back..." As if feeling the strange eyes of other people, the roommate quickly said: "I almost couldn't hold back Stop scolding, it's too much, to sell the photos of Su Chen male god, did you get Su Chen male god's consent!"

"Okay, you, behind Yanran's back, covet Su Chen! Be honest, it's that post!?"

"That's right, let's go over and have a good chat. It's too much for you. I don't know my friend, can't you be bullied!? Go, find out the post quickly, and let's check your criminal evidence! Who knows if you bought it secretly?" Did not say!"

The three sneaked aside and began to "interrogate".

Liu Yanran froze in place.

What my roommate said just now echoed in my mind, "Su Chen's WeChat account has been fired from 10 yuan last night to 50 yuan."

Her beautiful eyes, which were originally dim, suddenly lit up.

With her exquisite mind, she heard what her roommate said.

Basically, I have already guessed the outline of the matter.

Come to think of it, her friend requests must have been drowned in other people's friend requests.

Su Chen may not have deliberately rejected her friend request.

Either he didn't see it, or he simply rejected it with the others, and didn't notice it was her.

Either way, at least it proves that Su Chen didn't mean to reject her friend request on purpose.

Not to mention that even friends are unwilling to make friends with her.

After learning this, Liu Yanran, who was a little depressed at first, suddenly became happy.

But soon, she had a headache again.

In this case, how should Su Chen be added?

Do you want to go find him yourself?