59

Chapter 59: Young Master Li!

"I didn't expect, Mr. Su, you are younger than what you heard on the phone, and you are a good-looking person. You really answered that sentence, heroes come out of youth!"

Yang Xun looked at Su Chen and sighed.

What I said, I don't know if it is mostly truth or flattery.

However, it sounds quite comfortable to Su Chen.

Even if Yang Xun's pat was flattering, at least he patted the right place. What he said was indeed what Su Chen had on him.

"Manager Yang, have you been waiting here for a long time? I seemed to see you standing at the door just now."

Su Chen said.

Yang Xun smiled slightly: "Mr. Su, because I haven't seen you before, and the guests at the door have never seen you, I'm afraid they won't treat you well, and I don't know when you will arrive, so I wait outside in person. You didn't have to wait long."

"Thank you, Manager Yang." Su Chen said.

But he sighed in his heart, he deserves to be the general manager of a top five-star hotel like Sun Moon Hotel.

In dealing with things, receiving people and treating things, it is really comprehensive.

And from his behavior, you can indeed feel his sincerity, not the kind of false flattery.

You know, as Yang Xun, in fact, he can order the people below to do this kind of thing, or wait for the people below to see Su Chen before coming down to greet Su Chen.

But he chose to come down to meet Su Chen himself.

ADVERTISEMENT

On the one hand, it naturally reflects the importance he attaches to Su Chen, and on the other hand, it also reflects his ability and character from the side.

This is definitely good news for Su Chen.

He wants to go to university, so it is naturally impossible to put most of his energy on managing the hotel.

At that time, there will still be a need for someone to help him handle most of the things.

This Yang Xun is obviously a very good candidate.

"Then Manager Yang, let's go up."

Su Chen is also preparing to complete the handover procedures as soon as possible.

Yang Xun smiled and nodded: "Mr. Su, I will guide you, please."

As he spoke, he walked ahead and carefully led Su Chen the way.

Su Chen followed behind him.

Along the way, many people paid attention to Su Chen because of his good looks. After seeing Yang Xun leading the way for Su Chen so respectfully, they cast strange eyes on Su Chen and secretly guessed about Su Chen. identity of.

While Su Chen was passing through the lobby.

A tall and straight young man in a white shirt also noticed Su Chen.

I saw Yang Xun who was leading the way for Su Chen respectfully in front of Su Chen.

Immediately his eyes narrowed slightly.

"Interesting, who is this, who can be greeted by Yang Xun in person?" He said to himself.

Although he doesn't know Su Chen.

ADVERTISEMENT

But for Yang Xun who led the way ahead of Su Chen, it was still clear.

As the general manager of Sun Moon Hotel, Yang Xun is also well-known in some circles.

According to the style of Sun Moon Hotel, people of Yang Xun's level would not come out to greet guests easily.

After all, Sun Moon Hotel mainly focuses on the membership system, and what you experience is the level gap between members.

Even if it is the most senior member, Yang Xun's level will not come out to greet guests with the urine of Sun Moon Hotel.

Unless you have some other special status.

As far as the youth themselves are concerned.

I'm afraid he may not be able to let someone of Yang Xun's level come out to greet him in person.

If you want to alert people of Yang Xun's level to come out to greet him.

The young man frowned.

Then I'm afraid someone at his father's level will have to come over.

Looking at the figure of Su Chen going away.

The curiosity in the young man's eyes grew stronger.

"Could it be the young master from Longjing?" He narrowed his eyes slightly: "Interesting, interesting, if there is a chance, I really want to get to know him!"

Vaguely, he felt that Su Chen should be able to play with him.

Just thinking about it.

The young man's cell phone rang suddenly.

ADVERTISEMENT

The young man frowned and looked at the phone.

On the phone, there are three words He Shaozhe.

answered the phone.

"Young Master Li, have you arrived at Sun Moon Hotel? I'll go down to pick you up!"

Hearing this, Li Shao raised his eyebrows.

"No need, anyway, Shaozhe, you are also the birthday man today, so why bother, tell me which private room you are in, and I can go up by myself."

"No trouble, no trouble, Young Master Li, I'm lucky enough for you to come to my birthday party, how can I let you come up by yourself, just wait a moment, I'll go down to pick you up right away."

"Ok."

After hanging up the phone, Li Shao shook his head helplessly.

There was a trace of disdain at the corner of his mouth.

He Shaozhe's temperament is similar to his father's!

It's a pity, it's so boring.

He sighed.

While looking again at the place Su Chen just walked by.

"That person should be much more interesting, right?"

He smiled slightly: "And he's so handsome, this world is really unfair!"

"However, I myself seem to be a product of unfairness in this world."