03

Chapter 3: The School Flower With A Network Card

Soon, Su Chen verified his idea.

All I saw on the screen was a beautiful face with no makeup on and exquisite features.

Even Su Chen couldn't help but feel a throbbing in his heart when he saw this face.

It can be said that the girl on the screen is definitely the most beautiful girl he has ever seen since he was a child.

But beauty is beauty, for Su Chen, the greatest value of this Liu Yanran is to let his mother stop bothering him for a week.

As for what to say that he is really with this high school girl Liu, first of all, Su Chen never thought about it, and secondly, this high school girl Liu probably won't take a fancy to him either.

He is still very clear about his own charm.

But when it comes to charm, the mechanical voice just now seemed to say that it detected bragging, charm +1000, and what kind of talent did it get?

Obviously, between Liu Yanran and that mechanical voice, Su Chen obviously felt that the latter was more interesting to him.

Of course, although he is not interested in the flowers of University Liu, he still has to save face.

"Senior Liu, hello!"

He smiled slightly towards Liu Yanran in the video.

But for some reason, Liu Yanran didn't move at all on the screen.

Am I stuck here?

Su Chen was skeptical, but seeing his mother blinking wildly at him on the screen, he ruled out this possibility.

Was it Liu Yanran who got stuck?

at the same time.

Here is Liu Yanran.

She looked at the boy in the screen in disbelief.

So handsome! ! !

So handsome! ! !

So handsome! ! !

He, he completely grew up on my aesthetics!

It turns out that Sister Han really didn't lie to me! He looks totally different from the picture! Not only is it not photogenic, it is simply disfigured by the photo!

Me, my heart beats so fast, what to do, what to do! ?

Liu Yanran never dreamed of it.

The scene described in the novel actually happened to her in this way.

The moment Su Chen came in.

She seemed to see a prince with a halo appearing in front of her eyes.

She has seen so many boys since she was a child.

Among them, there are many good-looking ones with outstanding temperament.

It can be said that her vision has been cultivated very well.

This is also the reason why she has been single for so many years.

To a large extent, it was because she had seen too many handsome men since she was a child, and even the so-called big stars on the TV screen, she had seen quite a few, and her horizons had been infinitely raised.

It was also like this that made her feel that she didn't value appearance very much.

It's like, when you already have a huge wealth, you will feel that money is just a number.