28

Chapter 28: Get Out Of The Way, I'm Going To Start Pretending!

"What does he want to do!"

When Zhang Kai finished those words.

An Yuexi in the audience already had a pretty face, looking coldly at Zhang Kai on the stage.

Even a fool could tell that Zhang Kai's words were obviously pointing at Su Chen.

Immediately, An Yuexi looked at Su Chen not far away with half worry.

And Su Chen here.

Accompanied by Zhang Kai's beautiful guitar sound.

Su Chen wasn't in a hurry, but his three roommates started to worry about him.

"Brother Chen, why don't you take the opportunity to go to the toilet first and avoid it?" Wang Xin suggested.

Chen Chi also nodded: "Yes, Brother Chen, when the time comes, we will tell you that you have something to do, go to the bathroom first, and save yourself from being coaxed by everyone later, and drive the ducks to the shelves." At this time, he was too embarrassed to say anything else The joke about undressing and doing push-ups.

Wang Jianqiang also echoed from the side: "Yes, Brother Chen, you can go at ease, we will help you."

In their view, Su Chen should have no talent.

Otherwise, I wouldn't wait until now and still sit below.

Now being pushed by this guy named Zhang Kai, even if he doesn't want to play, it is estimated that the next one will be booed by everyone to play.

At that time, what if the performance is not good, or even if the performance is not bad, but not as good as Zhang Kai, or even if his performance is similar to Zhang Kai.

No matter which one of these three is, it is not good for Su Chen. The better result is that everyone is a little disappointed in Su Chen, and the aura of male god fades a little. The worst result is that everyone thinks that Su Chen has only a face. And figure, there is no real ability.

Although it can't be said that the gold and jade are out of the way, but at least the name of an incompetent little boy should not be able to escape.

After all, everyone's expectations for Su Chen are there.

At this time, unless Su Chen crushes this guy named Zhang Kai with absolute strength, he will be able to turn the tide, slap Zhang Kai in the face, and even make his reputation even better. The aura of male gods will also be fuller.

It's a pity that this idea, before that Zhang Kai played, might still be able to think about it.

But when he played it, heard his beautiful melodies, and saw his obviously quite superb skills, it was basically impossible.

Zhang Kai can see that he has spent a lot of effort on the guitar. Not to mention the high level, the typhoon is also quite good.

In this case, don't say that Su Chen doesn't know talent, even if he does, if his level is not high enough, there is a high probability that he will just serve as a foil for Zhang Kai.

The three of Wang Xin are also very loyal, and they obviously thought of this level, so they suggested Su Chen in this way.

"It's okay, no need, isn't it just to go on stage?" Su Chen smiled slightly, giving the three of them a reassuring expression.

The three of them looked at Su Chen's expression, and didn't know whether to persuade him or believe that he really had a solution, so they could only look at Zhang Kai on the stage nervously.

On the stage, Zhang Kai finally played the last melody.

There was a round of applause from the audience.

Some boys even shouted shamelessly: "Zhang Kai, you are my male god!!!"

The male god in the words seemed to be alluding to someone.

After Zhang Kai finished playing, he did not leave in a hurry, but his eyes fell on Su Chen.

The meaning is self-evident.

"Thank you for your support, I'm showing my ugliness! I only practice guitar in my spare time. I think our male god Su Chen will definitely perform better. Next, let's give Su Chen the warmest applause." Classmates perform for us, what do you think!?"

Zhang Kai's words were high-sounding, but he secretly laughed in his heart, waiting for Su Chen to make a fool of himself on stage.

There was also warm applause at the scene.

All eyes fell on Su Chen.

One thing, Zhang Kai is indeed right, everyone is really looking forward to Su Chen's performance on stage.

After all, the name of the newly promoted male god is there. Among other things, just standing up and standing, his figure and appearance are already seductive enough.

It's just that with this Kaizhuyu in front of her now, if Su Chen can't show some real skills, I'm afraid it will disappoint everyone.

"Brother Chen, why don't you say you're not feeling well, and let us help you fix it?" Wang Xin and the others were still a little worried.

In this situation, Su Chen is almost about to be kicked out of the shelves.

But Su Chen waved his hand towards them.

Then he walked slowly towards the stage with a smile on his face.

As soon as he got to the stage, Zhang Kai was about to go down with his guitar and wait to see Su Chen make a fool of himself, but Su Chen suddenly said.

"Student Zhang Kai, is it convenient for you to lend me your guitar?"

"Do you want to play the guitar too?" Zhang Kai was taken aback for a moment, and then his face suddenly relaxed: "Of course it's no problem, take it!"

Naturally, he wasn't very generous, he just felt that Su Chen was too overreaching.

Originally, if it was any other musical instrument, even if Su Chen really played it so-so, if there were no experts present, I'm afraid they wouldn't be able to hear anything.

But Su Chen chooses the guitar as if pretending to be a pretender.

At that time, as soon as he plays the guitar, everyone will know how big the gap between him and himself is.

Looking at it this way, Su Chen was simply sent to his door as a stepping stone, how could Zhang Kai be unhappy?

He hastily handed the guitar to Su Chen, seeing that Su Chen took the guitar with a strange look, he laughed wantonly.

Now, he was 99% sure that this Su Chen should have rarely touched the guitar, or hadn't touched the guitar for a long time.

No matter what it is, Su Chen's ugliness today is out of the question.

Thinking about it, Zhang Kai couldn't wait to get off the stage, waiting to see Su Chen make a fool of himself.

But at the moment on the stage, Su Chen held the guitar and smiled slightly.

Get out of the way, I'm going to start pretending!