12

Chapter Twelve: Ignite The Audience!

One hundred and fifty-two, everyone may not have the confidence to do it.

But fifty, there are some young and energetic college students who might want to try it.

Plus, more than one hundred and fifty-two awards have gone from individual breaks to class breaks.

It is equivalent to raising this challenge to a higher level.

Even the students who failed in the challenge can at least say that they worked hard for the rest of the class.

So, after Lao Hu finished talking about the challenge rewards.

Immediately, several students were eager to try it.

"I come!"

The one who spoke was the tallest man in the northeast of the class.

Under the watchful eyes of everyone, he successfully completed more than thirty.

It's a pity, I don't know if it's because I stood for too long before and consumed too much energy.

When he reached thirty-seven, he finally couldn't hold on and stopped.

And with the first person to eat crabs, people will continue to play afterward.

After a while, nearly 50% of the boys in Su Chen's class tried it.

A girl also tried it, but it was a pity that she couldn't do it after doing one.

After all, push-ups are more of a test of arm strength, and most girls are not very good at this.

After nearly 50% of the boys tried it, only one male student who seemed to exercise regularly managed to achieve 52, which was considered to have reached the standard of personal rest.

The rest of the people couldn't even do fifty.

"Is there anyone else?" Old Hu looked at the remaining boys with a smile on his face.

His eyes happened to fall on Su Chen.

His eyes also lit up instantly.

For other people in their class, he may not be able to match the name with the person, but Su Chen, it is estimated that there are very few people in the school who do not know him.

Not to mention, since the military training yesterday, many people have asked him for Su Chen's contact information, which made him particularly impressed with Su Chen.

"Su Chen, come and try!"

Hearing what Lao Hu said, everyone immediately turned their attention to Su Chen.

The atmosphere was also ignited all of a sudden.

After all, Su Chen smashed the confession wall yesterday, and was called the existence of a freshman male god.

Lao Hu asked Su Chen to do it by name, which of course immediately aroused everyone's interest.

"Go Su Chen!"

"Don't coax Su Chen! Be one hundred and fifty-three, surpass Lao Hu!"

"That's right! Su Chen, you can definitely do it!"

Su Chen smiled helplessly.

It really is that people are afraid of being famous and pigs are afraid of being strong.

This famous, frankly can't avoid it.

But fortunately.

If it was a few days ago, he might really be embarrassed.