70

Chapter 70: Fatty Su Chen! ? Zhang Jiamin's Jaw Is About To Drop! (Seeking Subscription Customization)

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

Outside the fish and dragon feast.

"Little big brother, are you waiting for someone? Why don't you come in and let me take a look?"

Su Chen helplessly looked at the welcoming girl who wanted to pull him in.

It seems to be because of the value of the face.

He just stood outside for a while, when the welcome girl at the entrance of the Fish and Dragon Banquet pulled him into the Fish and Dragon Banquet~ with bright eyes.

"I'm waiting for my classmate. It seems that you have a class reunion here today. I just called him."

"That's it." The welcoming girl said while pouring him a glass of water: "Why don't I ask the front desk to check for you, there seems to be a few waves of class reunions today, and then I'll take you in directly. "

The welcome girl is very enthusiastic.

Su Chen waved his hand.

"No, he's already here."

The welcoming girl looked up.

Not far away, a handsome guy with a handsome face was walking towards them with a smile.

If it was before seeing Su Chen, she might still think this handsome guy is pretty handsome, but after seeing Su Chen.

It can only be said that there is no harm without comparison.

However, Su Chen naturally didn't care about the reaction of the welcoming girl.

He gave Zhang Tianyang a blank look: "You can't see me even if I send you a message."

Zhang Tianyang smiled awkwardly: "Isn't it because everyone chatted too happily? You don't know, there are too many people who have changed a lot since they haven't seen each other for more than ten years."

Immediately seeing the welcoming girl next to him, he teased again: "What's wrong, should I come later?"

As soon as these words came out, the welcoming girl next to her blushed a little.

Su Chen looked at him speechlessly: "What are you thinking, take me up quickly.

As he said that, he smiled slightly at the welcoming girl next to him: "Thank you, I will go up with my classmates first.

The welcoming girl hurriedly blushed and nodded.

Su Chen followed Zhang Tianyang to the second floor.

They had just left not long ago.

A group of waiters wearing cheongsams surrounded the welcoming girl.

"how is it going!"

"It's so handsome! There is no next time on his face. At first, I thought he was a handsome guy with that kind of atmosphere, but I just took a closer look, and I almost wanted to lie down on the spot!"

"I'm going, what are you talking about! But I just saw that side face, it is really handsome! If only I could ask for a contact information, I really hate why I am not a rich woman, otherwise, I must have a bank card Throw it in front of that handsome guy."

"With such a boyfriend, I would slap myself if I quarreled!"

"Arguing!? With such a boyfriend, I can't stand him getting close to me, and even quarrel with him!!?"