34

Chapter Thirty-Four: Make Test Papers!

The two of Su Chen followed Qin Xuan to the study.

The study room in Qin Xuan's house is very large, with bookshelves made of rosewood on both sides, exuding this faint fragrance.

The books on the bookshelves are neatly stacked.

In the very center of the study is a large desk with several matching chairs.

Qin Xuan motioned for the two to sit on the chairs.

At this time, Mama Song also served tea.

"Introduce yourself first."

Qin Xuan obviously already had experience with tutoring.

Sitting in a chair watching the two.

The chubby young man was the first to speak. He smiled at Qin Xuan, and then introduced confidently: "Hi, my name is Cheng Biao, I'm 20 years old, and I'm a junior at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics. It was the top three, and the college entrance examination score that year was 653, and I also took the teacher qualification test in my spare time."

"I have done some tutoring work in similar areas before. Basically, the students I have taught have greatly improved in terms of grades. I have made a little statistics. The first-grade rate is at least 80%, and the worst is 80%. Some of them can also enter the third middle school, and besides..."

The No. 1 Middle School he mentioned is the best high school in Shanghai. Although the No. 3 Middle School is not as good as No. 1 Middle School, it is considered a relatively good high school in Shanghai.

It has to be said that the level of this slightly fat young man is still very high.

ADVERTISEMENT

Barbara said a lot, some of which Su Chen didn't even know what it was.

But Qin Xuan didn't have much reaction after hearing this.

As far as she is concerned, she has hired many tutors since she was a child, and some of them are more powerful. Moreover, with her level, it is not her goal at all to get into No. 1 middle school. She hopes to find someone who can help her in the future A tutor who has achieved results in competitions.

The tutor his parents hired him before was either not good enough, or he taught her everything he could teach.

So it changed one after another.

In Qin Xuan's opinion, what the chubby young man said didn't really move her very much.

Qin Xuan's eyes fell on Su Chen again.

Seeing this, Su Chen also introduced himself.

But his introduction is not as rich as that of Cheng Biao.

After all, he is only a freshman now, and his courses have not yet started. What is slightly better than that of Cheng Biao is his college entrance examination results and school.

As for other aspects, he is blank.

So much so that when Su Chen said he was done.

Qin Xuan was a little dazed.

It seemed that Su Chen couldn't believe it was that simple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Cheng Biao on the side also showed a look of disdain.

After hearing that Su Chen just briefly introduced his school and grades and didn't continue, he already felt that he was stable.

How dare such a newborn calf compete with a fierce tiger like him?

Do you really think that being a tutor depends on his face?

Cheng Biao was proud.

At the beginning, he was also shocked by Su Chen's handsome face.

Some even felt that they must be completely cold this time.

After all, at the same level, everyone would choose Su Chen who is too handsome, at least eye-catching.

But now, he is not worried at all.

Only a fool would choose this kind of gold and jade, and give up his experience.

Qin Xuan also had some dislike for Su Chen.

Staring at Su Chen for a while, he sighed.

I wanted to say something, but I thought of something, but I didn't say it in the end.

she said.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Forget it, let's do it."

Although I wanted to pass Su Chen directly, but at least my mother invited me here, and she was the son of my mother's friend, and my mother asked her to keep him for dinner, so I just passed him, which seemed a bit bad.

"I have a set of test papers here, you two do it, and then I will choose which one to keep."

So Qin Xuan simply took out a set of test papers and asked the two of them to do it together. In this way, Su Chen will be eliminated later, so there is probably nothing to say.

This was already something Qin Xuan could think of, a way to pass Su Chen while preserving Su Chen's face to the greatest extent.

Su Chen and Cheng Biao both nodded.

Qin Xuan also got a set of test papers from somewhere.

When they saw the test paper, both of them were a little surprised.

"Is this the test paper for the college entrance examination?" Cheng Biao asked.

Qin Xuan nodded: "I've already finished the high school content by myself, you two, hurry up and do it, I'll read the book first, and then just leave it to me when it's done, I'll put the alarm clock beside me to keep time."

After speaking, she turned around and went back, sat on the chair next to her and read a book.

Su Chen and Cheng Biao looked at each other.

Without too much communication, I started to pick up a blank piece of paper and start the test paper in front of me.