35

Chapter Thirty-Five: The Unbelievable Cheng bao

To be honest, this is Su Chen's first exposure to high school mathematics after the college entrance examination.

When I was preparing last night, at most I read all the contents of junior high school.

But he never dreamed that the second daughter of Qin Aunt's family was actually a genius girl.

I have already learned the content of junior high school, and I have also taught myself the content of high school.

This was completely inconsistent with what he had learned.

Of course, it's not because Zhou Han didn't understand clearly.

It is estimated that even Qin Aunt himself may not be aware of his daughter's study progress.

But fortunately, the Su Chen of today is no longer the Wuxia Amon of that day.

His logical thinking has been greatly improved through Golden Finger.

He has almost mastered all the knowledge in his mind.

Now let him go to the college entrance examination, he can directly win the first place in the national college entrance examination, let alone do this simple college entrance examination paper.

I glanced at the test paper a little.

Su Chen recognized that this should be the mathematics test paper of the 2016 college entrance examination.

Indeed, it is better to take mathematics as a subject to test the level. As long as mathematics is well learned, physics and chemistry students are generally not bad.

Moreover, Qin Xuan was obviously rushing to choose a tutor with high ability. The 16-year college entrance examination mathematics she chose could be said to be the most difficult college entrance examination mathematics so far.

Su Chen quickly started to write.

ADVERTISEMENT

After about half an hour, the pen in his hand was slowly put down.

Cheng Biao, who was still scribbling on the side, was shocked when he saw Su Chen's appearance.

He's done! ! ?

You know, in half an hour, he, Cheng Biao, has only just finished the first big question on the third side, and this is the result of his full acceleration.

But Su Chen finished the test paper in half an hour.

Could it be that when he made those choices to fill in the blanks, did he always get the answer at a glance?

A layer of sweat suddenly appeared on Cheng Biao's head.

Not to mention, he guessed really well.

With Su Chen's current level, filling in the blanks with these choices can be answered at a glance.

Not only that, but the big questions behind can also be answered at a glance.

In Su Chen's eyes, these questions are as simple as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in first grade.

For Su Chen, when he scanned this test paper, the most standard reference answer emerged in his mind at the same speed.

And all he has to do is to write the reference answers on white paper.

How long does this process take?

"I'm done." Su Chen brought the blank paper in front of Qin Xuan.

Qin Xuan, who was still reading, was surprised when she saw the blank paper Su Chen handed over.

I looked at the alarm clock and realized that it was only half an hour past.

ADVERTISEMENT

"You're done???" Qin Xuan said.

You know, even if she had done this test paper several times, it took nearly an hour to do it again.

But it took Su Chen half an hour to finish the test paper, how could she not be surprised.

After Su Chen handed the paper full of answers to Qin Xuan, she went to the side to rest.

About half an hour later, Cheng Biao finally finished the test paper in front of him.

However, the current him has long since lost the complacency he had just now. Instead, he looked nervously at Qin Xuan who was correcting the answers for the two of them.

The first one to be corrected was Cheng Biao's test paper.

I saw the bright red numbers 145 written on the white paper.

Cheng Biao's originally suspended heart finally let go a little.

To be honest, in order to hurry up, he had a few uncertain options that were covered directly, but fortunately, they were all right.

It was beyond his expectation to get a high score of 145 points.

It is estimated that if he is really asked to take the college entrance examination now, he may not be able to get such a score.

The reason why I was able to score so high in the exam is thanks to Su Chen. Sometimes there is pressure to be motivated. It is not for nothing.

Holding the blank paper with corrected grades, he became proud again.

He glanced at Su Chen.

It doesn't matter how fast you do it, what's more important is to have a high accuracy rate.

He didn't think Su Chen could get a higher score than him.

ADVERTISEMENT

After all, his score has basically reached the top.

But he has not been proud of it for long.

Qin Xuan handed the corrected white paper back to Su Chen with a hint of surprise.

Cheng Biao leaned over to take a look, and was immediately stunned.

On the white paper, there were three bright red numbers of 150.

Full marks! ! !

That is to say, Su Chen's answer is not wrong at all.

More importantly, Su Chen finished it within half an hour.

This, this is simply impossible.

Cheng Biao couldn't believe it.

"Have you done it before?" Cheng Biao felt that his self-confidence had been greatly hit.

"Yes, you must have done it before, otherwise it would be impossible to finish it in half an hour and get full marks!!!"

As soon as this conjecture germinated, it quickly took root in Cheng Biao's heart. He was unwilling to believe that the guy he looked down on just now was actually stronger than him. Most importantly, he was not even a little bit stronger!

This is what makes him most unacceptable.

You know, he has always been a self-proclaimed genius, and he is considered a leader among his peers, but he has never been hit so thoroughly by Su Chen like today.

That's why he put forward this conjecture. Only in this way can his mentality not collapse so badly.