29

Chapter 29: Shocking The Audience, The Lingering Sound Lingers!

"Su big brother, can he really play the guitar?"

At this moment, An Yuexi in the audience was also staring at Su Chen closely.

She was relatively close to the stage, and she could clearly feel that Su Chen's way of holding the guitar was a little stiff and rusty.

The look at Su Chen became more and more worried.

Also worried are the three roommates Wang Xin.

"Hey, do you think Brother Chen can play the guitar?" Wang Xin said.

Chen Chi sighed: "Even if he knows how to play, he should not be as good as that Zhang Kai. I have also learned the guitar for a while, and Zhang Kai plays the guitar very well. He is talking about amateur practice, but I guess at least he can play the guitar. I have been studying for ten years."

"Then what's the matter, isn't Brother Chen going to be slapped in the face this time?" Wang Jianqiang also frowned.

"Hey, I hope Brother Chen can really do it. After all, he seemed to be confident just now, so he shouldn't play badly, right?"

The three of them could only comfort themselves like this,

And Su Chen, under the gaze of everyone, took the guitar, adjusted the microphone, and sat down on the chair in front of the microphone.

I have to say, it's been a long time since I played, and Su Chen's hand touching the guitar is a bit rusty.

If Goldfinger hadn't given him a huge improvement in his guitar, he would have been ashamed to come on stage to make a fool of himself.

After getting a little familiar with the guitar, Su Chen's performance finally started.

"Ding!"

Accompanied by the first sound.

Su Chen's whole demeanor changed instantly.

Immediately afterwards, sections of beautiful notes danced in the air.

Everyone present felt trembling the moment they heard the music.

An indescribable atmosphere of loneliness and loneliness swept across the entire auditorium in an instant.

The faint sadness in the tune made everyone inexplicably throbbing.

Obviously, the sound is invisible, but everyone present seemed to have seen a magnificent and magnificent palace, which gradually decayed in the long river of history, and its former glory dissipated little by little.

"This, this is!!" Zhang Kai, who had the highest level of guitar skills in the audience, was the first to react. He looked at Su Chen on stage in disbelief, and his whole body couldn't help shaking.

"This is Memories of the Alhambra!"

Others may not know this piece of music, but how could he not know about the guitar that he has studied for so long?

If his "Romance De Amor" just now belongs to the fifth-grade piece, then this piece by Su Chen is a proper tenth-grade piece.

What's more rare is that although the difficulty of the song is much higher than his, but in the hands of Su Chen, this piece is so mesmerizing. It was drawn into his artistic conception.

This kind of realm, even the teacher who taught him the guitar at the beginning, never had it!

Su Chen's playing seems to hit everyone's heart directly.

No matter those who know guitar or those who don’t know guitar, those who know music or those who don’t, at the moment Su Chen’s music sounds, they seem to be pulled into his artistic conception by him.

Under the afterglow of the setting sun, the palace that was once glorious but now defeated appeared in front of almost everyone.

The deep sense of melancholy and despair made everyone's soul tremble.

During the whole performance, not a single audience moved or spoke.

Even Zhang Kai who didn't want to see Su Chen, and those boys in Class 421 who were planning to target Su Chen.

Everyone is immersed in this beautiful performance that hits the soul directly.

Soon, the last note was released with Su Chen.

This performance has finally come to an end.

But the entire auditorium fell into a strange silence at this moment.

Vaguely, everyone seemed to have heard the sound of the music just now and it was still reverberating.

Buzzing! Nothing more than this!

At the moment when Su Chen completely put down the guitar, everyone took a deep breath, as if the soul had been washed, and the inner emotional strength rose to the extreme at this moment.

"boom!"

Thunderous applause resounded throughout the auditorium.

Everyone, at this moment, actually forgot to judge, and only the applause was left in their minds.

Even Zhang Kai had to applaud.

After all, no matter how much he didn't want to admit it, even a fool could see it.

Su Chen's performance is absolutely crushing!

In this world, how many songs can make you feel like you are in it? Can do it, pop out the essence, let you be on the scene, as if how many people are in it! ! ?

Zhang Kai couldn't do it, even if he practiced for ten or twenty years, he might not be able to do it.

However, Su Chen did it!

Accompanied by Su Chen, he walked off the stage slowly.

When returning the guitar to Zhang Kai, Zhang Kai was a little confused.

And when Su Chen returned to his seat.

The applause of the thunderous class sounded again.

Countless people's eyes fell on Su Chen.

Among them, most of the boys are envious, jealous, hated, and there is also a little bit of admiration.

The girls, on the other hand, are full of admiration and admiration.

The three of Wang Xin who were clapping wildly next to Su Chen complained about Su Chen while applauding.

"Damn it, Brother Chen, you are so good at acting! It's a shame that the three of us are still worried about you!"

"Needless to say, I think Brother Chen, you are a god, and the male god's godhead will last forever!"

"Brother Chen is a good batch!"