49

Chapter 49: Shocked Liu Yan And The Others!

Hear what that girl said.

Not only Liu Yan, but also the other girl and Chen Bin looked in the direction she pointed at the same time.

Not far from the gate of Shanghai University, a boy was walking towards them while eating steamed buns.

"I'll go! Shanghai University actually has such a handsome guy!!! He's even more handsome than those celebrities! God! He's my God!!!"

"It's so handsome! No, no, no, I, I've fallen!!!"

The two girls looked nympho.

Although Liu Yan was also amazed by the appearance of the visitor, she was better than the other two girls.

However, she also had to admit it.

When I saw the boy eating buns.

Her heart also jumped up.

It just made her feel a little strange, why did the boy eating buns look a little familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere?

The only one who was upset was probably Chen Bin.

When I saw the boy eating buns for the first time.

Even though he was pretentious, he was stunned for a moment by the handsome boy eating buns.

To be honest, even a person like him who never admits that others are better than himself.

When I saw the boy eating buns, I couldn't help but feel ashamed.

ADVERTISEMENT

That man seemed to be a banished immortal from the nine heavens.

He was obviously just eating steamed stuffed buns, but he looked so temperamental.

Even Chen Bin felt that if it wasn't because he was a boy and only liked girls.

He might fall in love with this boy,,,'s good looks!

After all, this boy is really handsome!

This kind of handsomeness is not the kind of feminine handsomeness with a bit of girlishness.

But a boy, the kind of handsome he should have.

Not the slightest femininity, but masculine and gentle, handsome and prominent but not aggressive.

Such a person, even if he is placed in their school where there are many gold diggers, even if this boy is poor, there are probably countless gold diggers rushing to send him money to sleep with him.

However, even though I thought so in my heart.

But Chen Bin was naturally unconvinced.

"It's just average handsome. I've seen a lot more handsome than him. Besides, what's the use of being handsome? Girls nowadays like rich people. For things like good looks, just enough is enough!"

He complained aside.

It seems that he wants to correct the attention of the three girls around him.

It's a pity that the three girls who were all focused on the boy obviously didn't even hear what he said.

"Look, he seems to be walking towards us! Shall we go up and ask for a WeChat!!?"

ADVERTISEMENT

"That's right, just because of his good looks, it's enough to beat up the boys in our school? With such a handsome guy as a boyfriend, nothing else matters, okay? In college!"

The two girls behind Liu Yan were already staring at each other, wishing they could rush up now.

Just at this time.

The boy eating buns suddenly waved at them.

Just when several people were wondering if he was greeting them.

But the handsome guy eating buns shouted, "Liu Yan!"

It was Su Chen.

Liu Yan, who was called out by Su Chen, was stunned in place.

"Are you calling me???"

She seemed unsure.

Coincidentally, at this time, Su Chen had already come to her.

"Come on, I'll take you in."

I heard Su Chen say that.

Liu Yan suddenly came to his senses.

She looked at Su Chen uncertainly: "You, you are Su Chen???"

Seeing her like this, Su Chen roughly guessed the reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Nodded: "It's me."

"Su,,,, Su Chen!!?" Liu Yan yelled, looking at the tall and handsome man in front of him in disbelief, who could definitely be called the supreme male god.

"Are you really Su Chen!!!?" Liu Yan looked Su Chen up and down: "It's just a summer vacation, you,,, you, you, you, why have you changed so much!!!?"

Her tone at the moment was extremely shocked.

She said that this person seemed familiar, but it turned out to be her old classmate Su Chen!

However, after learning that this was Su Chen, she was even more shocked.

She never imagined that Su Chen, who was unknown in the class and was like a little transparent student, who had nothing outstanding except for his good studies, now turned into a male god level that girls would fall in love with just by looking at him. figure!

This huge change even made it difficult for her to accept it for a while.

"Yanyan, he is the classmate you mentioned!!?"

The two girls next to them heard their conversation and understood something.

He looked at Su Chen as if he wanted to eat him alive on the spot.

Liu Yan still nodded with some uncertainty.

"It should be him."

Su Chen shrugged without explaining, just said: "Come with me, I will take you through face recognition."

With that said, he walked ahead.

Liu Yan and the others followed closely behind.