61

Chapter 61: The Attractive Li Xiangdong!

"Li Xiangdong!?"

Not only Yaoyao and Qin Shuang, many people have noticed He Shaozhe's side.

Originally, logically speaking, this time was He Shaozhe's eighteenth birthday, and the protagonist of this birthday party should be He Shaozhe.

But when Li Xiangdong appeared, all eyes were on Li Xiangdong.

Li Xiangdong is about 1.8 meters tall, wearing a white shirt, his appearance can only be considered average, but his temperament is quite extraordinary.

In terms of appearance and figure alone, Li Xiangdong may be much worse than He Shaozhe.

Generally speaking, on campus, those who are basically tall in appearance and figure are more likely to receive everyone's attention and welcome.

However, this is Shanghai.

And these students present are also the best high schools in Shanghai, and everyone's family background is either rich or noble.

In their judging criteria, compared with the general campus, it is natural to add a family background.

And Li Xiangdong is the one who can completely throw He Shaozhe away by just relying on his family background.

At most, He Shaozhe's family is the driver of the Second Elder's family.

As the saying goes, the seventh-rank official in front of the prime minister's gate.

The reason why He Shaozhe's family is powerful is nothing more than being honored by the Second Elder.

To be honest, once He Shaozhe's family left the Second Elder's house, it would be nothing.

At least for now.

But Li Xiangdong was different.

As we all know, Li Xiangdong's father is the third elder of the Shanghai Presbyterian Church.

ADVERTISEMENT

One is just the son of the second elder's driver's family, and the other is the son of the third elder.

Even though the status of the third elder is lower than that of the second elder, one is his own son and the other is the son of the driver's family.

Naturally, the status between the two cannot be equated.

This is also the reason why He Shaozhe has to bow his knees in front of Li Xiangdong, with a flattering look on his face.

Moreover, not only He Shaozhe, it can be said that among his peers in their school, and even in Shanghai, Li Xiangdong is definitely a prince-like existence.

The son of the third elder of the Presbyterian Church in Shanghai!

Even if there was someone who could hold him down, it would have to be the children of the family whose elders ranked two ahead of him.

And the children of their two families have all gone out to work. Among the group of young people in Shanghai, Li Xiangdong can be said to be the leader.

Knowing this, even He Shaozhe, today's birthday star, did not dare to show his edge when facing Li Xiangdong, and could only bow down to please him and keep a smile on his face.

Even, Li Xiangdong's willingness to come to his birthday party today is enough to give him face.

If he wanted to say it outside, it was something worth showing off.